***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Coming off an emotional win, the Gophers sit 2-0! The weather will be absolutely gorgeous so hopefully The Bank is packed and rocking!! A 3-0 start heading into Maryland would be fantastic. But Miami (OH) awaits and would love nothing more than to get their first win of the season on the road vs a Big Ten school.

This should be a win but we can't take anything for granted.

Be LOUD fans, let's cheer the boys on to a 3-0 start!!

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only bad part about being at the games is not being able to interact in real time with this thread

WiFi at TCF doesn’t exist and when everyone is on their phone it doesn’t work we. Thanks though.

Drop a note to Mark Coyle. Maybe they can convince the cell phone providers to improve volume cell phone service, or the U provide high traffic WiFi.

Last edited:

WiFi at TCF doesn’t exist and when everyone is on their phone it doesn’t work we. Thanks though.

Seems like upgrading WiFi is priority #1 for improving the game day experience. Particularly for rabid football fans, students, young people fast WiFi is a high priority.

The Gophers better not sleep on Miami-Ohio. Kent State is playing Penn State tough, Troy State is leading Nebraska 3-0.

I didn't realize there was a tailgate lot in St Paul. I'm a few yards away at the Contiuing Education building. We are on break right now. Anyone at the lot have any grilled goods they wanna share? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone else getting Illinois on BTN and Michigan on BTN Alternate and no gophers?

TJ holds on to his first pass!!

Can't complain about 3 & out to start, but there was an open receiver on 2nd down and again not much of a pass rush on 2nd and 3rd. Coughlin made a nice move to get the sack, but the QB had almost 4 seconds. Anyway, great catch by Tyler early...wow, nice stick there.

Good to see Williams use his vision on that stretch play...he was pretty much straight ahead, eyes down, "bash" mode last week.

Hmmm stupid PlayStation Vue. Think it’s time to switch. They’ve messed up regional programming several times

Yeah I’m on Roku with YouTube tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He needs to step up after the snap. He's giving the pass rush a straight line to him.

TJ 2 for 2. Great throw by Zack. He made the 33. Terrible spot, should be overturned

Yeah, definitely a poor spot there...even if you think his knee is down at the 35, the ball is at the 34 at that time. Anyway, what a throw by Zack...limping back in and throwing a bullet. Holy cow.

*Edit: Are you freaking kidding me with that spot? What a joke...

Top Bottom