***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Annexstad has to stop with the 20 yard drop backs.

I'd like Bateman to catch a ball, but not this way.

Dudes, is Zack that much better than Morgan that he should stay in while clearly hobbled? He can't move at all...

I don't get this either. EC has made two FG's over 50 this year, but we choose to punt?

It would still have been in FG range and you risk giving up the 1st down.

They would have been 3rd an 19. Yes, you risk a penalty, but you also could get a sack, stuff a run play, get a pick.
If it is an incomplete pass it also makes the field goal try that much longer, giving us a chance to block it.
We gave them three with the decline. That's not refusing to lose

Will we see Tanner Morgan? Why risk ZA having further injury?

Morgan needs to be in like 2 drives ago. This is pretty bad by Fleck

Dudes, is Zack that much better than Morgan that he should stay in while clearly hobbled? He can't move at all...

If he's not at risk of injury, Fleck is going to keep him in, he needs to learn to play through adversity.
Mental toughness is important. Zach needs to step up into the pocket though. This is getting ridiculous.

Michigan political ads on a MN-Miami OH game is an interesting choice.

And we just got a TV ad for the Michigan Governor's race. I don't think that was meant for the MN audience.

If he's not at risk of injury, Fleck is going to keep him in, he needs to learn to play through adversity.
Mental toughness is important. Zach needs to step up into the pocket though. This is getting ridiculous.

He is not light years better than Tanner. It has affected his play since then. He is not A. Rodg. on Sundays. Put in Tanner.

He’s not stepping up in the pocket because he’s actually injured and can barely push off his back foot. This isn’t “mental toughness”, he’s hurt.

He’s not stepping up in the pocket because he’s actually injured and can barely push off his back foot. This isn’t “mental toughness”, he’s hurt.

He was doing the 20 yard drop backs last week too.

I get what you're saying, but I'm more concerned about winning the game than about Zack growing. This hasn't been an easy game. Miami is within a TD, despite being down their two best playmakers and having a ridiculously silly turnover. Gophers are playing very sloppy, and having a hobbled QB in doesn't help. But hey, perhaps Fleck bet the under? :)

That's BS, he has a bad habit. He was doing it all week last week as well. If he steps up he's not going to get hit so damn hard.
Staying in the pocket will keep him safe.

This is getting ridiculous. Put Morgan in. Playing hurt is fine if it isn't affecting results. It clearly is.

Also, you're right he's hurt, but there's an important difference between hurt and injured.
He's not injured. He can still perform and if he wants to play he should play.

There's no point in pulling a hurt player. Everyone is hurt in some way all of the time.

Pulling Zach now takes away his opportunity to correct the problems here.

It will dent his ego which is much more dangerous than playing on a dinged up leg.

I agree. ZA has to learn to step up in the pocket. And, if he's playing hurt, get him the bleep out of the game.

Also, you're right he's hurt, but there's an important difference between hurt and injured.

There's no point in pulling a hurt player. Everyone is hurt in some way all of the time.
Unless the injury prevents them from playing well. Then you might be better off having a healthy player out there.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

A QB that can move wouldn't have been sacked on either play. WTF get him out of there.

He's a statue now. Get him out.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Are you watching this series?

This is ridiculous. He shouldn't be in. Can't escape pressure, can't run with it, OL not protecting, ZA goes down two plays in row. Multiple head-scratching coaching decisions today after what were pretty clean games the past couple weeks. I don't get it, but I don't make $3 mil.

What the heck man, Zack is just holding the ball way too long since he can't run. If he can't move and it's not helping the team, might as well switch to Morgan.

Top Bottom