***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Pardon my ignorance, but I have no idea what you are talking about:confused:

Vikings coach puts two players looking like they are going to rush through gap outside center - you don’t know who is actually blitzing

Sconnie down 21-14 in the 3rd. I'd be so sad...

Fleck is putting together a really, really good start to the season so far.:clap:

ZA still in. I wonder what the conversation is between PJF and ZA on the sidelines before the INT?

WoWeee! THis ZA can throw into a seam.

Great throw and catch for the TD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Gophers score here then I'm willing to pull Zach. He won the game, he worked through some adversity, and he's leaving on a high note.
THERE IT WAS!

I'd say, it is time to put TM in after the next defensive stop. He needs in game reps.

Tyler J. catches the hard ones and drops the easy ones. so weird

Vikings coach puts two players looking like they are going to rush through gap outside center - you don’t know who is actually blitzing

Ok.....thanks.....I stopped following the Vikings in the early '80s when they moved to the Metrodome. I didn't even know who Zimmer was.

Tyler J. catches the hard ones and drops the easy ones. so weird

Yeah "weird" that he now has 8 receptions and all 3 of the TD's. Recognize TJ for his great plays. All WRs drop balls. Great ones have games like TJ is giving the Gophers today.

I'd like for Wiscy to win no matter the hate. It is Big Ten pride at stake.

Grew up in Hutch...have been living in Las Vegas for 27 years now. So pardon my confusion. I have just purchased Raiders season tickets for when they move here in 2 years. But I am 1st and foremost always and forever for the Gophers

Top Bottom