***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

2nd qtr in Madison...Wisc 7 - BYU 14

As someone noted, defense has lost outside contain on a couple of plays. Don't know if it's scheme or execution.

Tyler Johnson needs to be targeted less often if he’s going to continue to drop the ball.
Ease up a little all you TJ doubters. Did you see the catches (deep) and TD he did make? He will probably be one of the stars of the game.

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that too. I've got YouTube TV which doesn't have the BTN Alternate channels in my area. The Gamefinder told me to use BTM or FS app...was suprised FOx Sports carried BTN games, but boom, there it was in great quality.
Good call. Just switched from BTN2GO to Fox Sports Go and the quality, time delay, and commercial situation is much better.

I can see the Gophers use the ground and pound all day. This is going to be a battle of attrition in the heat.

Bryce Williams currently at 12 carries = 75 yards

T. Smith got away with a bad one there...yikes.

Miami has a nice drive going here. D really needs to clamp down. Hasn't been an easy half by any stretch.

Still very little pass rush...and it leads to a bad PI by Shenault. Again, very concerning as B1G play approaches. Coaches are already starting to get a bit more creative to bring pressure...sad these things have to be shown even in nonconference.

The heat is affecting the MN Defense.

This is a dangerous Redhawk senior laden team. Can't sleep on them.

Why decline that penalty. It would have pushed them in further out of FG range?

Illinois leading USF in the 2nd. Was 13.5 point underdogs. The B1G needs to recover from it's embarrassing first window of games.

They played on weather extremes so far. Rain Delay on the first, follow by torrential downpour on the second, and now the heat.

This game has been messy on both sides of the ball. Not happy with Minnesota's performance so far.

That was a baffling penalty decline.

Bad kick off lead to 3 pts. for Miami U. I worry about ZA's ankle.

Great catch by TJ! Where is Rashod Bateman?

Maybe we'll see Ibrahim in the second half to give BW a rest.

So basically Johnson drops easy ones and catches tough ones. Weird.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Man, FB is a baffling game. How does TJ drop those two passes earlier (as well as the ones in the previous games), but then catch these two on this drive? Crazy.

And yes, I'd love me a little RB or CAB on this drive. But I won't complain if TJ keeps catching 'em.

Top Bottom