***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm late to the game, but it looks like the stands were only half full. Is that about right?

Now Cashman is gimpy too. The first half was quality, but injuries to two important players have put the second half in a much more precarious position. Wouldn’t mind seeing Morgan play a lot of the second half.

What is the announced attendance? The heat has to affect the attendance.

Cashman's injury, I hope it is not serious. We need to use a scholie on one of the two remaining on another OL. Maybe, someone will be dropped off at the last minute by a team that over committed.

Get ZA out of there! He is only 10-14 for 122 yards with 1 TD and 0 INT. I wonder what Green's QB rating is?

Keep Seth in or split quarters between Seth and Tanner.

Miami is still a dangerous team in spite of a 16-point lead.

After watching halftime highlights - it might take Frost a while to turn around Nebraska. They could give Rutgers a run for worst team in the league.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bryce Williams is good. 3 headed monster coming 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to come up with a good way to explain this, and this is what I came up with, so I'm sorry if it's stupid.
Say two marathoners start a race, one rolls their ankle, and the other pulls their hamstring in the first 100 yards.
They'll both look gimpy, but it's safe for one of them to finish the race, and dangerous for the other.
I trust the coaches and trainers to evaluate that situation, until I have a good reason not to.

I'm not sure about Hebers driver, but his pitching wedge is awesome.

Herbers is having a day! Now we need to see him drive a couple when we are backed up.

Herbers player of the game so far!

Zack and Bateman will be dangerous once they get their timing down

I was trying to come up with a good way to explain this, and this is what I came up with, so I'm sorry if it's stupid.
Say two marathoners start a race, one rolls their ankle, and the other pulls their hamstring in the first 100 yards.
They'll both look gimpy, but it's safe for one of them to finish the race, and dangerous for the other.
I trust the coaches and trainers to evaluate that situation, until I have a good reason not to.

How about this,
You have two riding lawn mowers. One a zero turn the other isn't. Both have 42" deck. The zero turn has a really low tire and you have no pump for it so you can't mow as quickly. You need to mow the lawn, which do you choose? :)

They finally called Terell Smith for a PI. He came close on two occasions in the 1st half.

Anyone else notice the Zimmer nod with that double-a gap look there? That was pretty awesome/funny :)

His ankle is affecting his accuracy. Bateman not in sync with ZA.

I don’t care what anyone says. I’m voting for Gretchen.

Pardon my ignorance, but I have no idea what you are talking about:confused:

Zimmer runs a double-a gap blitz look to confuse quarterbacks. Gophers have started imitating it every once in awhile.

Tanner Morgan is warming up. Wow! Just in time for TM.

Top Bottom