***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Me too. Do you have the game? I have Michigan. I have to watch through the app and the quality sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does YouTUbe Tv allow you to use Fox Sports GO? I have directv now and am using the fox app...

Did the rub the ball with butter before that play? wtf was that?

That was going to be a big play to their RB as Martin couldn't run with him.
Why is Zack in there if he is limping so bad?

I trust PJ to make the right call here, but I'm worried that Zach can't protect himself at the moment.

He didn't throw a punch. That was a light 'gtfo' slap at most.

Tyler Johnson needs to be targeted less often if he’s going to continue to drop the ball.

Nice punt. Our punter sucked last week, so nice to see him pin them deep!

Johnson seems to have more trouble with high passes where he has to stretch out. QB needs to get him the ball a little lower.

Great start, crappy little lull here. Coaches will have a ton to clean up in coming weeks.

Tyler with two bad drops again.
Stupid penalty by Greene
Shenault losing contain on the 1st down run inside the 5...he had that stopped and should've made the play.
Still very little pass rush today. This is BIG TIME concerning as B1G play approaches

Fox Sports app on Roku is waaaaay better. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that too. I've got YouTube TV which doesn't have the BTN Alternate channels in my area. The Gamefinder told me to use BTM or FS app...was suprised FOx Sports carried BTN games, but boom, there it was in great quality.

I thought the second 'drop' was more on the Zack as he got is to Tyler too soon as he wasn't out of his break yet and had no chance to really locate the ball.

Top Bottom