***OFFICIAL MIAMI OF OHIO AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If replay can't correct obvious errors like that, just get rid of it. That was awful.

The OL looking way better than the past 2 weeks. Probably has a bit to do with the competition, but they're opening massive holes, sealing the edge. etc. The big hit on Zack wasn't great, but the run game is solid so far...

Does anybody think our last senior quarterback could have made a throw like a current true freshman did? The future looks very bright.

Man, Zack is limping SUPER bad. He was hopping around after that throw and then hobbled off the field. I'm sure they'll tape up the ankle real tight, but let's hope this isn't serious...

Really nice drive capped by another catch for Tyler. Great start by the Off. following the 3 and out by the D.

Now do that a few more times. It would be fun to see them really put a team away -not p**s around and let them stay in the game.

Hate to say this, but I think ZA is hurting pretty bad. He looked terrible after the TD throw and PJ went to him immediately as he was coming off the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope Zack just has a stinger. Williams looks good!!!

Man, Zack is limping SUPER bad. He was hopping around after that throw and then hobbled off the field. I'm sure they'll tape up the ankle real tight, but let's hope this isn't serious...

he needs to learn how to handle free pass rushers... he got away with it last week, but he can't be trying to stay upright like that when someone is putting their full weight on him

Annexstad might not play the rest of the day.

Looks like a good game for TM to play. Sit ZA and ice the ankle.

Something called Squally Canada just scored against Wisconsin.

A win here and a triple G win tonight over Canelo and I'll be a happy man...

Final score...Nebraska 14 - Troy 24! I' m a life long fan of Julius Pearlt.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

At the very least, get TM ready. Need to get Zak looked at and taped/wrapped if he can still go.

Is it just bad luck or is Zack not ready to take a few hits? He looked healthy against Fresno State. However in that game he didn't take too many big shots. I'm a little worried if the line isn't able to keep him clean in big ten play.

Yeah I’m on Roku with YouTube tv.

Me too. Do you have the game? I have Michigan. I have to watch through the app and the quality sucks.

Top Bottom