Uniform Combo For Miami of Ohio

maroonfive

Reaction score
No one has started this yet so I will. Will we be wearing all white because of the heat or doesn't that matter anymore? Do we see the new metallic helmets or gold helmets, maroon jerseys, and gold pants?

Chrome Gold helmet, maroon jersey, white pants is my guess

Gold helmet with Goldy on the side, maroon jerseys, gold pants

Chrome helmet, Maroon Jersey, White pants.

The chrome helmet, I believe, will not be seen (earliest) until the Gophers play at Under Armor University (Maryland). Maroon, Maroon, Gold is my prediction. 2nd guess is white, maroon, white.

From another thread:

That would be good, or white pants too.

From the website showing all the different color combos .... they only featured the yellow pants paired with the anthra shirts and chrome helmet (= vomit inducing combo that I hope someone got fired for). I of course doubt their contract would forbid them from wearing the gold pants with other shirts/helmets, that would be silly.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like maroon, maroon, gold

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like maroon, maroon, gold

That video is kind of funny. Makes it seem like the uniform choices are like pulling the arm on a slot machine. Whatever comes up, that's what we wear!

Game starts in an hour, who's there watching warm-ups? Verdict is... ?

I liked the new maroon, maroon, gold look.
Looked sharp.

I liked the new maroon, maroon, gold look.
Looked sharp.

It's the classic and most common home combo over the last 40 years. I've always liked the combo but these jerseys with the white trim and numbers look just plain odd to me.

i think we can all agree that maroon jersey gold pants is the BEST combo.

Can we call last week's the Washington Redskins go **** yourself Christmas spectacular uniform combo?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's the classic and most common home combo over the last 40 years. I've always liked the combo but these jerseys with the white trim and numbers look just plain odd to me.

Not only that, but on TV the maroon helmet doesn't even come close to matching the maroon jersey and the gold on the helmet doesn't match the gold pants. It all clashes and looks odd as you say

Last edited:

Not only that, but on TV the maroon helmet doesn't even come close to matching the maroon jersey and the gold on the helmet doesn't match the gold pants. It all clashes and looks odd and you say

I noticed that too, didn't want to pile on...

The maroon jersey almost looked sort of faded.

Not only that, but on TV the maroon helmet doesn't even come close to matching the maroon jersey and the gold on the helmet doesn't match the gold pants. It all clashes and looks odd as you say

This washed out maroon and all the white, as I wrote before looks like an Arena football version of Washington Redskin's uniforms.

https://www.google.com/search?q=was...UIDygC&biw=1039&bih=704#imgrc=KZ6xnRldFM6UkM:

I wrote this before and then actually looked at some images of the Redskin unifomr and those white numbers and the lack of gold is what does it.

Michigan was cited in the past of being all about a brand, and longevity of the uniform, and the Michigan home uniforms still look great. The old road uniforms with the solid maize pants worn for 40 plus years looked pretty good as well, then Harbaugh threw that all out he window and brought back those ugly white pants with the stripes from 1970 or so, and they really look awful.

I guess the point it does not really matter, as much as I hate the changes. They might as well go back to the metallic Gold, or Dungy era uniforms and now I would not care.

I hold out some hope for a couple of the alternative uniforms, but I hate the 1982 era Texas High School look of the white shoes and knee high white sox. Maybe Heather has some sort of fetish and likes this retro stuff, or likes the tie/ athletic clothing combination, who knows.....

This is not what I associate with Gopher Football. Oh well....

Last edited:

Top Bottom