Frost expects to be in Big Ten Championship game this December

They lost to Colorado and their 3 biggest games are all on the road. Wisconsin's schedule is far more favorable. I don't see Nebraska in the conference championship, nor do I think a coach would aim lower. I still scoff at the notion.

I bet they can't wait for their revenge game against the Gophers.

I bet they can't wait for their revenge game against the Gophers.

Since joining the Big Ten, Nebraska leads the series 4-3. 2-2 in Minneapolis, 2-1 in Lincoln with two of the games being decided by 1 score or less. It's a toss-up game at this point, with us having the edge after last year's route and them having them home-field edge. All the more reason why a Big Ten Championship game appearance doesn't seem likely for them.

I like our chances better than theirs.

I mean, their offense looked good, but c'mon man...

Hey, this is the guy who gave his team an imaginary national championship at UCF. At least he's consistent.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

What is a coach suppose to say? he can't say he expects them to lose.

Funny stuff. I'd be more worried about avoiding 5th or 6th in the West than I would about the 0.1% chance they have of making it to Indy.

They have a bye week on 10/27. There has to be a D1 or 1AA school out there that has the same bye week that would love to come play a game in Lincoln.

Bring in mount union or St. Thomas... lol

Most coaches just talk about being focused on winning the next game. I am surprised he didn’t go that route.

He seems to be a little over the top. He probably has already brought in a little piece of turf from Indy for inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He likes to push that super-confident angle.
It might work for him, but those are the guys who are most fun to watch fail.

He'll probably do well however unless the Nebraska fan base gets too impatient again.

He likes to push that super-confident angle.
It might work for him, but those are the guys who are most fun to watch fail.

He'll probably do well however unless the Nebraska fan base gets too impatient again.

Nothing builds impatience more than false promises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nebraska is going to growing pains. There is a lot of cowboy machismo with Scott Frost. But, that will soon calm down.

With Nebraska's ability to recruit at the level of mid tier B1G East, they are a force to be reckon with in the Big West.

I'd say bring it on. With Brohm, Fleck, and Frost being added to Fritz, Chryst, and Ferentz, the cold war in the wild west is just starting.

Well ... maybe Colorado is a really good team this year?? Not impossible, they were in the PAC-12 championship against Washington a couple years ago. Their coach actually won 10-11 games at San Jose State!

Frosty after all may make a run for it on his first year, or at least try to.

They have a bye week on 10/27. There has to be a D1 or 1AA school out there that has the same bye week that would love to come play a game in Lincoln.

Bring in mount union or St. Thomas... lol

They scheduled Incarnate Word for the same day as the B1G championship game

Nebraska is going to growing pains. There is a lot of cowboy machismo with Scott Frost. But, that will soon calm down.

With Nebraska's ability to recruit at the level of mid tier B1G East, they are a force to be reckon with in the Big West.

I'd say bring it on. With Brohm, Fleck, and Frost being added to Fritz, Chryst, and Ferentz, the cold war in the wild west is just starting.

The West is going to be a force for years to come. It isn't the red headed step child anymore.

Would love to see Troy beat them today.
Wonder if Spielman ever has second thoughts.

Top Bottom