Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post

Come on man. That's pretty low, even for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Says guy who claims Hillary eats children in the basement of a pizza place that has no basement.

Says guy who claims Hillary eats children in the basement of a pizza place that has no basement.
    Link to that claim?

This would be a good retort, if I'd ever said any of that.

Trump & Twitter have made you lose your marbles.

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/...hacked-texts/#!

Default Manafort agrees to corporate with Mueller investigation

yikes!
    I wonder if he used Trumps African American for the.............liaisons with his wife? He must have brought friends because Trump only has the one.🤣

Real talk? Not my business, those are grown folk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default Manafort agrees to corporate with Mueller investigation

A question you hope to never have to ask your father!

https://spectator.us/mom-tested-stds...rts-home-life/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anti-Trump hactivists claim they're real? Sounds legit! Hang on, I have some texts here that anti-Bad hactivists sent me. They're also not confirmed, but I assure everyone they're just as real as the Manafort texts:

Bad's daughter: "Mom, why is Dad always stealing my panties?"
    Bad's wife: "Good question. Your father wears them, sniffs them & sells them online to strange men, along with the shower pics he takes of you"
    Bad's daughter: "Mom, can I meet the strange men who buy my panties & shower pics?"
    Bad's wife: "Why yes! I've already arranged to have 10 of them "meet" you at the same time, while I film it. I'm charging $100 a head to be in the movie with you.".
    Bad's daughter: "Omg, I'm gonna be a star!".

Anti-Trump hactivists claim they're real? Sounds legit! Hang on, I have some texts here that anti-Bad hactivists sent me. They're also not confirmed, but I assure everyone they're just as real as the Manafort texts:

Bad's wife: "Good question. Your father wears them, sniffs them & sells them online to strange men, along with the shower pics he takes of you"
    Bad's daughter: "Mom, can I meet the strange men who buy my panties & shower pics?"
    Bad's wife: "Why yes! I've already arranged to have 10 of them "meet" you at the same time, while I film it. I'm charging $100 a head to be in the movie with you.".
    Real talk. Do you think the story is true? Aside from poking fun, I don’t believe it to be my business who someone sleeps with or what kind of freak they be as long as its between consenting adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Class it up, perv.

Class it up, perv.
    You have to excuse him; he’s all into his feelings. In his neighborhood they would say he’s acting like a bi**tch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Class it up, perv.
    This is fun. Spreading despicable & completely unfounded rumors about people's wives and kids, because you don't like their politics. This is a real thinking man's game. Am I doing it right?

Blog Entries

Mueller caught Manafort committing crimes in real time. Everything is going to get unearthed in this investigation. We're witnessing history folks.

This is fun. Spreading despicable & completely unfounded rumors about people's wives and kids, because you don't like their politics. This is a real thinking man's game. Am I doing it right?
    Why are you so motivated to defend Manafort despite his obvious guilt of serious crimes? What do you have at stake? Serious question. Do you really have such mindless allegiance to Donald Trump that you'll defend convicted criminals to the point of denying their established guilt? Do you understand how fanatical and moronic it makes you appear? I don't understand the cult mentality, I guess.