Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Anti-Trump hactivists claim they're real? Sounds legit! Hang on, I have some texts here that anti-Bad hactivists sent me. They're also not confirmed, but I assure everyone they're just as real as the Manafort texts:

Bad's daughter: "Mom, why is Dad always stealing my panties?"
    Bad's wife: "Good question. Your father wears them, sniffs them & sells them online to strange men, along with the shower pics he takes of you"
    Bad's daughter: "Mom, can I meet the strange men who buy my panties & shower pics?"
    Bad's wife: "Why yes! I've already arranged to have 10 of them "meet" you at the same time, while I film it. I'm charging $100 a head to be in the movie with you.".
    Bad's daughter: "Omg, I'm gonna be a star!".
    This is Good stuff! You have a natural feel for dialogue and scripting. Write your novel; forward it to me...I think I can get u published.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Blog Entries

Anti-Trump hactivists claim they're real? Sounds legit! Hang on, I have some texts here that anti-Bad hactivists sent me. They're also not confirmed, but I assure everyone they're just as real as the Manafort texts:

Bad's daughter: "Mom, why is Dad always stealing my panties?"
    Bad's wife: "Good question. Your father wears them, sniffs them & sells them online to strange men, along with the shower pics he takes of you"
    Bad's daughter: "Mom, can I meet the strange men who buy my panties & shower pics?"
    Bad's wife: "Why yes! I've already arranged to have 10 of them "meet" you at the same time, while I film it. I'm charging $100 a head to be in the movie with you.".
    Bad's daughter: "Omg, I'm gonna be a star!".
    You once threw an absolute fit because I dared to ask Beeg what his wife's opinion was of Trump. Could you be a bigger hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    You once threw an absolute fit because I dared to ask Beeg what his wife's opinion was of Trump. Could you be a bigger hypocrite?
    I think a good policy would be not to trash people's wives & kids. Even someone like Manafort deserves better than that, when it's completely unfounded & simply intended to slander someone.

I think a fair resolution is for Bad & I to apologize for our low class behavior.

I'll start...Bad, I get upset when I see a grown man attacking another man's family & I lost my cool. In my mind, my post was going to highlight how classless your post was, but in reality I broke my own ethical standards & I'm not proud of myself. My apologies.

I think a fair resolution is for Bad & I to apologize for our low class behavior.
    All sincere apologies begin with a demand.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post
    All sincere apologies begin with a demand.
    You're really in no place to pass judgement on anyone else. Look at your posting history.

You're really in no place to pass judgement on anyone else. Look at your posting history.
    Such as? Link us to a post by *anyone here* as despicable and personal as the one you posted about BG's family.

Such as? Link us to a post by *anyone here* as despicable and personal as the one you posted about BG's family.
    Bump

Bump
    How do you keep a loser in suspense? I'll post my answer soon Jake.

How do you keep a loser in suspense? I'll post my answer soon Jake.
    Your apology sucked.