Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    When you see a thread that is only CRG/Beeg/DH close your eyes and hit back immediately. Don't disturb the echo chamber.
    But how else are you going to get your tabletmag fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Are you kidding me? That's a pretty big detail to get wrong, lol. The NYT has turned into such a clown show.
    Yep, big big difference

In late December, Mr. Griffin said, Mr. Deripaska dispatched Mr. Manafort to Donetsk, an eastern-Ukraine city with strong business and cultural ties to Moscow. There, Mr. Deripaska arranged for Mr. Manafort to meet Rinat Akhmetov, a coal and steel magnate. Mr. Akhmetov maintained close relations with the Kremlin, said a Ukrainian former anti-organized-crime chief.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-ma...rch-1504131910

In February 2014, as Ukraine’s pro-Kremlin president Viktor Yanukovych was poised to flee to Russia after a violent crackdown on protests, Kilimnik worked with Patten on a new project. The two arranged meetings in Washington with US officials and other influential figures for Serhiy Lyovochkin, then Yanukovych’s recently departed chief of staff, according to a Ukrainian official. Lyovochkin became a leader of Opposition Bloc, a successor to Yanukovych’s party, and was allegedly the source of the $50,000 that Patten helped illegally funnel into Trump’s inaugural coffers.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nafort-mueller
    Last edited by justthefacts; 01-09-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    So there are two options here:

1. Manafort had an 11 million dollar debt to Derapaska and was trying to make nice with them to help his own situation. (highly probable) It's a fact that Manafort, who had been in on several national campaigns never should have been brought on by Trump (even though he ran Trump's campaign for free).

2. Trump told Manafort to get the information to the Russians. (highly doubtful- I think even you would agree with this)

So what? Let's say a Russian connected to the Russian government wanted to know how the Trump campaign thinks they are doing in the internal polls so they can assess whether Trump has a chance to win and prepare for that. Would it have been illegal for the Trump campaign to offer it? I think it would have only been illegal to do so if it were to be in return for help to win the election or if it were done in return for financial reward. As we have seen, the entire Trump campaign was being spied on for nearly a year. All of their communications were captured. So if the goal was to do this to collude and conspire with the Russians- this would have been known. As of 2017,Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strzok, all of the people that spied on the Trump campaign stated that they had no evidence of Trump Russian collusion. Nothing has changed since then.
    Your stupidity is entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Who is Oleg Deripaska?
    The guy Manafort deep throats. Think of Trump to Putin as Manafort to Deripaska. You’re welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post
    Your stupidity is entertaining.

Entertain yourself with this- in their own words. Then consider how stupid you just got.

Brennan:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._evidence.html

Clapper:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...a-890509379597

Comey:
    https://video.foxnews.com/v/59776615...#sp=show-clips

Strzok:
    https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...before-mueller

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    When you see a thread that is only CRG/Beeg/DH you are too stupid to enter into the conversation.
    Say that to yourself over and over. You should never enter a real information zone.

Brennan:

Eventually Brennan replied: "I don't know whether or not such collusion -- and that's your term, such collusion existed. I don't know. But I know that there was a sufficient basis of information and intelligence that required further investigation by the bureau to determine whether or not U.S. persons were actively conspiring, colluding with Russian officials."
    Clapper: (emphasis added)

JAMES CLAPPER: But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.
    JAMES CLAPPER: It did-- well, it got to the bottom of the evidence to the extent of the evidence we had at the time. Whether there is more evidence that's become available since then, whether ongoing investigations will be revelatory, I don't know.
    Page: (emphasis added)

“As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.
    What kind of world do we live in? People are saying that investigations will yield more evidence?!?!

Blog Entries

Just got stupid? beeg, you have a problem with time frames. When hasn't he been stupid?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Brennan:

What kind of world do we live in? People are saying that investigations will yield more evidence?!?!
    All of them said that they had no evidence of collusion at the time they left the intel agencies.

They had all of the Trump campaign under surveillance, ran spies and plants at them, used fake dossiers against them, kept the investigation a secret from them, conspired with the DNC to keep the original hacking issue hidden and still when their careers ended they had nothing. Mueller has since charged a bunch of Russian bumblers unaffiliated with Trump and he has gotten a number of former Trump campaign people on perjury traps or as in the case of Cohen or Manafort, past personal crimes unrelated to Trump. Nothing has ever come up that puts Trump in a conspiracy to collude with Russia. It is the notion of a pure fool that there was any Trump- Russia collusion. To use the phrase "more evidence" you would have to have "some evidence" which you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Just got stupid? beeg, you have a problem with time frames. When hasn't he been stupid?
    Some Day Maybe is the dummy who came storming in one day a few months back all excited that it was over- they finally had Trump, only to get the rug pulled out from him when he found out he had gotten sucked in by another fake news story. Some day maybe..... LOL

Say that to yourself over and over. You should never enter a real information zone.
    Says the guy who lives in a disinformation zone...
    Who hates iowa?

Correct. Ukrainians, not Russians. Not that it's illegal to pass polling data on anyhow, but it's important to get the main facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Day...Maybe View Post
    The guy Manafort deep throats. Think of Trump to Putin as Manafort to Deripaska. You’re welcome.

I don't expect someone like you, to know who Oleg Deripaska is. Here are a few facts to know & questions, that the inquisitive might ask...

- Did you know that Christopher Steele, author of the Russian 'dossier' and Oleg Deripaska, Putin's crony, share the same lawyer/lobbyist Adam Waldman?

- Does the name Adam Waldman ring a bell? He's the guy who's texts were leaked showing him texting Senate Intel Committee (SSIC) Chair, Mark Warner. In those texts Waldman offered to set up a secret meeting between Mark Warner & Oleg Deripaska. That's the conversation where Waldman said he couldn't have a paper trail of the meeting, & didn't want the R's on the SSIC to find out.

- Why was Christopher Steele lobbying Bruce Ohr of the DOJ (who's wife Nellie Ohr was Fusion GPS' Russian expert), so hard to get Oleg Deripaska a US Visa, when he was banned from entering the country? Remember those texts? Steele badgered Ohr about it on multiple occasions.

- Ultimately someone did override Deripaska's ban & issued him a diplomatic Visa in 2016. Who signed that authorization?

- Was Christopher Steele working for Oleg Deripaska at the time he wrote the Russian 'dossier'? Why won't Steele or Deripaska answer this simple question?

- Was Oleg Deripaska the Russian source close to the Kremlin, the dossier relied on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    But how else are you going to get your tabletmag fix?
    I'm not sure. And I just got over Saraaa Carter withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Brennan:

Not sure how you can pretend these quotes support anything other than beeg's point?

- Brennan says there was no evidence when he left. He says further investigation was needed. Of course that's based on the Russian intel dossier, which the Clinton campaign paid for, which was & remains, unverified. Circular logic, designed for the hate-Trump crowd who're too drunk on hate, to question the obvious holes in the statement.

- Clapper says there was no evidence when he was there. He says he has no idea if there's anything further at this point.

- Page says she saw no solid evidence.