Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Manafort pleads guilty

Trump's guy. Trump praised this guy over and over. Now he's not only a convicted felon from a jury, but an admitted felon by his own accord.

And he's cooperating with Mueller. Tough to reconcile that with the idea that the investigation is coming to an end.

I think they will have evidence of Trump/ Russian collusion by next week....almost for sure.

George is talkative lately....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    George is talkative lately....

You're a bit manic Beeg. Getting worried?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    You're a bit manic Beeg. Getting worried?
    I'm just swatting a few mosquitoes here Howie.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I'm just swatting a few mosquitoes here Howie.
    A blood sucker swatting at blood suckers. It seems very appropriate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan Dershowitz was just on TV saying this is a huge win for Mueller. Manafort has now agreed to tell Mueller everything he knows about Trump, including his campaign for president and any of his dealings with the Russians that he has information about (even if he wasn't personally involved). There is nothing off limits. This will likely extend the investigation from six months to a year with all the new people Mueller will have to interview.

Manafort will also have to cooperate with the U.S. Attorney in New York who is also investigating Trump on separate issues. Dershowitz said that a pardon for Manafort is no longer possible. The fireworks will be incredible if Trump tries to fire Mueller and the U.S. Atorney. We have seen that act play out before.
    Last edited by Cruze; 09-14-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries

It's over. It's all over. I'm pretty sure it is all over. They got Trump now. They really do. This is it. Manafort is the one. Yup, he is the one and he wears expensive suits.
    Kingdom Warriors

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3a3be26f689d

Thanks to some shoddy redactions in a court filing by Paul Manafort’s legal team, we learned precisely what Mueller believes Manafort lied about to have his cooperation agreement voided. And two things stand out.
    Issues and communications related to Ukrainian political events simply were not at the forefront of Mr. Manafort’s mind during the period at issue and it is not surprising at all that Mr. Manafort was unable to recall specific details prior to having his recollection refreshed. The same is true with regard to the Government’s allegation that Mr. Manafort lied about sharing polling data with Mr. Kilimnik related to the 2016 presidential campaign. (See Doc. 460 at 6).
    (emphasis added)

Default Manafort pleads guilty

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    It's over. It's all over. I'm pretty sure it is all over. They got Trump now. They really do. This is it. Manafort is the one. Yup, he is the one and he wears expensive suits.
    This is just more fake news and TDS. Itís not a big deal that someone in Trumps campaign met with the Russians and furnished them confidential polling info.

Itís not like Manafort was a high ranking official in the campaign.......what? He was the head of the campaign? Oh sh**t! Well they werenít sneaking around and meeting in secret......what? They secretly met in another country!?

Well at least Manafort is the only person associated with Trump to lie about meeting with Russians...... huh? 15 other people associated with Trump also lies about Russian meetings and contact.

How is this mofo still in office?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sportsfan24; 01-08-2019 at 08:05 PM.