Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 121 to 131 of 131
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    7,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Wrong.
    Yes, you are.


  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    If you are correct you and your ilk should have been able to provide the official number.

    None of you have.
    You are not an intelligent person.

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    You are not an intelligent person.
    Fact.

    He's got to be an act right? He's dumber than les.
    Who hates iowa?

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    If you are correct you and your ilk should have been able to provide the official number.

    None of you have.
    Exactly how many people died in World War 2? You'd better have the exact number, and it better be undisputed, because until then I'm going to claim it wasn't a big deal because no one knows the exact number.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    7,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Fact.

    He's got to be an act right? He's dumber than les.
    bassmaster cnc justnofacts

    Provide the official #. Deflecting is poor.

    You have nothing else. Nothing.

    I did not proclaim anything about ww2, nofacts. Nothing.

    You, on the other hand, professed estimates and models as facts. They are not.

    You all are wrong.

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    bassmaster cnc justnofacts

    Provide the official #. Deflecting is poor.

    You have nothing else. Nothing.

    I did not proclaim anything about ww2, nofacts. Nothing.

    You, on the other hand, professed estimates and models as facts. They are not.

    You all are wrong.
    All I claimed was your 65 is wrong, anybody who thinks they have an accurate number is fooling themselves there is no way to tell because Trump F'd up the recovery to the point countless lives were lost. And he and his supporters cheer those lost lives as a great victory.
    Who hates iowa?

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    bassmaster cnc justnofacts

    Provide the official #. Deflecting is poor.

    You have nothing else. Nothing.

    I did not proclaim anything about ww2, nofacts. Nothing.

    You, on the other hand, professed estimates and models as facts. They are not.

    You all are wrong.
    It would help your argument to actually address the replies that others post, and rebut if you can (clearly you cannot). There is no point in repeating your absurdity over and over. We fully comprehended that absurdity the first time you posted it.
    Last edited by cncmin; 09-24-2018 at 05:49 PM.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    7,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    All I claimed was your 65 is wrong, anybody who thinks they have an accurate number is fooling themselves there is no way to tell because Trump F'd up the recovery to the point countless lives were lost. And he and his supporters cheer those lost lives as a great victory.
    So the pr officials are fooling themselves. Sure.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Reality, USA
    Posts
    7,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    It would help your argument to actually address the replies that others post, and rebut if you can (clearly you cannot). There is no point in repeating your absurdity over and over. We fully comprehended that absurdity the first time you posted it.
    You can’t comprehend the difference between an official, actual count and a model or estimate.

    Provide the pr officials number genius. Put up or shut up.

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    You can’t comprehend the difference between an official, actual count and a model or estimate.

    Provide the pr officials number genius. Put up or shut up.
    Since I work with, create, and analyze actual, estimated, and modeled data [almost] every day of my professional career, I think I might know the differences between those and the intricacies of each, as well. Besides washing your own dishes (sometimes) and working excessively hard to be the dumbest, most annoying poster on the internet, exactly what is your "profession"?
    Last edited by cncmin; 09-24-2018 at 06:36 PM.

  11. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    So the pr officials are fooling themselves. Sure.
    If you want to go with that you can, it makes you look lazy and stupid but what do I care?
    Who hates iowa?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •