How many fans will be in attendance for the Gophers/Miami (OH) game?

How many fans will be in attendance for the Gophers/Miami (OH) game?

• 46,000+

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • 38,000 - 41,999

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • 35,000 - 38,999

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Less than 35,000

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
We are 2-0 coming off a big win, the weather looks great, it should be a great crowd.

I say 43,500 in attendance.

Announced around 40,000. Butts in seats around 35,000.

18,000 in the seats. 40,000 announced.
One last nice weekend to enjoy the lake. No one paying to see Miami Ohio.

People don’t show up if the weather is nice. Or if the weather is bad.

actual attendance 20,538 at best. Miami sucks, weather will be great, why waste your time at a total crap game the Gophers are sure to win? Save the game day hassle for a game that will be interesting to watch. Let the rubes waste their time driving and parking and walking and sitting in uncomfortable too-small seats, paying for overpriced food/drink and sitting in traffic jams on the way out. DVD it! See ya fer Iowa game! Go Gophers!

I am a Minnesota Fan

actual attendance 20,538 at best. Miami sucks, weather will be great, why waste your time at a total crap game the Gophers are sure to win? Save the game day hassle for a game that will be interesting to watch. Let the rubes waste their time driving and parking and walking and sitting in uncomfortable too-small seats, paying for overpriced food/drink and sitting in traffic jams on the way out. DVD it! See ya fer Iowa game! Go Gophers!

Minnesota Fan: I don't go to games where the opponent is not a nationally ranked team, nor do I go when the games are on weeknights, or when they are on Saturday's but they start to early, or too late, or if the weather is too nice because I have other better things to do. I don't go to games where the concessions are priced to high, or where, in our new stadium, the seats are too small, even though they are without a doubt the widest seats in the BIG10. I only go to games that start at about 1:30 on Saturdays and there is a chance of rain (but not raining), where I can get 2 bleacher seats together so I can spread out, AND where we are playing the likes of Alabama or Ohio State with no traffic before or after the game, and oh yes, where they are giving away free hot dogs and a soda. I am a Minnesota Fan.

Minnesota Fan: I don't go to games where the opponent is not a nationally ranked team, nor do I go when the games are on weeknights, or when they are on Saturday's but they start to early, or too late, or if the weather is too nice because I have other better things to do. I don't go to games where the concessions are priced to high, or where, in our new stadium, the seats are too small, even though they are without a doubt the widest seats in the BIG10. I only go to games that start at about 1:30 on Saturdays and there is a chance of rain (but not raining), where I can get 2 bleacher seats together so I can spread out, AND where we are playing the likes of Alabama or Ohio State with no traffic before or after the game, and oh yes, where they are giving away free hot dogs and a soda. I am a Minnesota Fan.

That just about covers it.

Go4Rob forgot that Tony Dungee needs to be there too...

Yep, those are our fans.

Though you should add "And I'll go online and whine about how lousy the crowd looks on TV!"

I think a lot of tickets have been sold/given away for this, so I picked 38-41,999. Actual? I'd guess like 25000

Forecast now calls for a high of 90. It will be a very sparse crowd.

Planning a great Tailgate down at river flats, heard it was pretty hopping last week before the Fresno Game, Yep throwaway game, Yep beer in stadium is outrageously priced, Don't care about any of that, It's worth it to spend 6-8 hours outside between pre-party, game and post party with other like minded individuals.

Man it was going to be 70s on the early prediction.... suddenly:

Since we're doing vids...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PinBVYKQGeM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forecast now calls for a high of 90. It will be a very sparse crowd.

I'm gonna go with (hope) for partly sunny and mid 80's. A bit warmer than perfect (in the 70's), but still very, very nice. Sun will feel blazing, but in the shade dang nice.

Planning a great Tailgate down at river flats, heard it was pretty hopping last week before the Fresno Game, Yep throwaway game, Yep beer in stadium is outrageously priced, Don't care about any of that, It's worth it to spend 6-8 hours outside between pre-party, game and post party with other like minded individuals.

Love it! I will be tailgating too, pre and post. Won't be in the flats, but will have to try to make it down there to see how y'all living!

Here's hoping:

Saturday, prime afternoon slot (not the 11am slot, not the 6pm slot), good weather, team looks legit .... let's go with 42-43k !!

Which uniform combo will the Gophers be wearing? That might just matter.

Yep, those are our fans.

Though you should add "And I'll go online and whine about how lousy the crowd looks on TV!"

And....

If I do go, I’ll leave with 5 minutes left in the fourth quarter regardless of the score or situation....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which uniform combo will the Gophers be wearing? That might just matter.

Hopefully all gold a la Dungy. Fleck said the gold from last year was still in rotation for this year, though we've yet to see even gold pants.
Dungy_Tony_1974.jpg

With the heat and humidity being like South Florida, I expect the crowd to mirror a Miami Hurricanes home game...[emoji56]
300b7c92053e0cb300c7410c3d96b1c5.jpg

Complete combo for tomorrow is Marroon Helmet, Marroon Jersey, Gold pants.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom