Will you be there?? MIAMI OHIO "ROW" CALL

Gave my tickets away in anticipating of a little grouse hunting up north.... crappy forecast up there..... decided to bag the trip.

I am going to snag a ticket and attend as a "walk -up"....

6 season ticket holders + 5 guests in Section 103, tailgating at East River Flats before.

We've got a group of about 40 that will be there. Will be tailgating at the fairgrounds. Gonna be a hot one!

I've got front row seats to watch it on my 43" LG

Going there with a friend! Leaving Saturday morning, can't wait!

In for 4. Not great seats but guessing I'll have options to move!

Tailgating before hand, looks like another beautiful day. Excited to see the squad push towards 3-0.

4 Season tickets in Sec. 114. Daughter and son in law in town from Chicago for the game. Tailgate before and after and then we have tickets for Volleyball at 7:30. Should be a fun day.

Gave my tickets away in anticipating of a little grouse hunting up north.... crappy forecast up there..... decided to bag the trip.

I am going to snag a ticket and attend as a "walk -up"....

Picked up 2 tickets in 2nd row of 222..... ($20 apiece as a season ticket holder).
I hope overlooking the coeds is not too distracting. :pig::cool:

6 season tickets in 151 - Plus our 1 year old as a lap guest.

Our season tickets in 115 (great section) and bought two pizza tickets for a friend or relative. It might not be full but the people attending are good fans.

Mrs. Swining Gates and I will be in our usual spot in section 216. It might be one of those days, however we wish we were back on the shady side in our old spot in 236.

4 Season tickets in Sec. 114. Daughter and son in law in town from Chicago for the game. Tailgate before and after and then we have tickets for Volleyball at 7:30. Should be a fun day.

Damn! Forgot volleyball was home Saturday. I'm a terrible season ticket holder. Will have to go to Stubs for a beer after football, before volleyball! Rough life ;)

Top Bottom