Who is your Gopher "Pick to Click" in the Miami (OH) game?

Stan

Reaction score
Offense: Bryce Williams has his first 100 yard rushing game.

Defense: Carter Coughlin with a breakout game including a sack and an INT.

Special Teams: Carptenter hits 2 Fgs.

No shoestring tackles on Rashad Bateman this week. He takes two long ones to the HOUSE.

Julian Huff will rumble in with a pic-6.

No shoestring tackles on Rashad Bateman this week. He takes two long ones to the HOUSE.

Julian Huff will rumble in with a pic-6.

He's my pick as well. Annexstad goes over the top successfully a couple of times and hits Bateman running past the Redhawk CBs.

Of defense, Cashman is unstoppable and constantly disrupts the Redhawk offense.

I think Bateman takes 2 to the house on slant plays in this one. something like 8 catches for 143 yards and 2 tds...

Bateman has that easy speed. Smoothest athlete I've seen at the U in a long time.

Obvviously, you hope it is a running back, or two.

Also would like to see more good stuff from Coney Durr, hope to see Kiondre healthy and playing well, would like to see Herbers have a big day, would love to see Tanner Morgan get some run.

AutmanBell listed on kick return could be exciting.

Terell Smith with a pick six and 3 broken up passes.

Bateman has that easy speed. Smoothest athlete I've seen at the U in a long time.

Terrell Smith looked very, very smooth in closing and deflecting on that deep ball down the middle.

Offense: Annexsted
Defense: O.J Smith
Special Teams: Winfield or Carpenter

Offense:Annexstad and Bateman look like they have developed a good amount of chemistry already so I think this will be the game they finally get a deep one over the top for a long TD.

Defense: Since everyone else is picking smith (who I wanted to pick because he's the obvious choice ;)) I'll go with good old #11 for the trifecta.

Green still waltzing in the endzone. Scores two touchdowns.

Top Bottom