Week 3 Other Games Thread

If they run the table I bet they still get in

They are going to have to run the table by really big scores to make that happen.

As Robert Duvall's character said in Apocalypse Now, "Nothing smells better than schadenfreude in the morning." Or was that napalm?

If this Badgers team runs the table and wins the BIG then the BIG does not deserve a playoff place. I think they'd go with two SEC teams and two of the other Power 5 winnes especially if Bama doesn't win the SEC.

Badgers were massively overrated in the preseason polls

If this Badgers team runs the table and wins the BIG then the BIG does not deserve a playoff place. I think they'd go with two SEC teams and two of the other Power 5 winnes especially if Bama doesn't win the SEC.

Yes, I cannot believe that they were able to stay as high as they were. Anyone that watched them in the first two weeks knew they were vulnerable.

Do I think they will? Absolutely not. I expected 2 losses from the this year. If they do and beat OSU in the title game plus PSU and Michigan it will be damn hard to say no given the track record with Clemson (and assuming those teams listed do not also pick up several poor losses)

UNI not up on Iowa yet because the game hasn't kicked off...

I gave up on the Bama game, because they are going to win by about 40. Ole Miss is way over matched.

I gave up on the Bama game, because they are going to win by about 40. Ole Miss is way over matched.

Truth. Ta'amu is pretty impressive though, eh? Man, what an arm. He lays the deep ball out there so beautifully.

But yeah, Bama is just a juggernaut. They move it down the field with such ease. I'm watching B1G games now.

Truth. Ta'amu is pretty impressive though, eh? Man, what an arm. He lays the deep ball out there so beautifully.

But yeah, Bama is just a juggernaut. They move it down the field with such ease. I'm watching B1G games now.

Do you mean Tagovailoa?

Ta'amu was an interest here for a bit but has a fumble, interception and is 5/16

Well TCU and Ohio St look vastly more talented than most of the teams I've seen today. Both look good so far...

We've outgrown our conference. Time to move on.

TCU is outplaying OSU. Ohio St's one td was a blown call by the refs...

I really like how drew lock plays for Mizzou. He throws a beautiful deep ball. Hopefully Zack can develop like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Iowa is going to hand the Badgers their second L next weekend...

Yeah....they looked massively overrated through the first two weeks. But that is why they dropped a spot both weeks even though they won their games. That rarely happens. It's kind of a moot point however. They aren't winning out. I'd be surprised if they don't lose at least three more games. Fresno is probably a better team than BYU. Their narrow win over a terrible Arizona team and loss to Cal doesn't scream TRAP!

Fresno State scores a TD on their first drive vs. UCLA in the Rose Bowl. They miss the extra point.

Fresno starting nicely.

Neb and Wis lost ... nice

YOinkKe.png

I would like to say that Ohio State is our only shot at a B1G playoff spot. But that would also mean surrendering a win to them when we play in a few weeks...

If Iowa can put up 50 on 'em, there's gotta be a weakness somewhere.

I would like to say that Ohio State is our only shot at a B1G playoff spot. But that would also mean surrendering a win to them when we play in a few weeks...

If we win out we'd be in the playoffs. There is no doubt of that...

I’m going to miss Los Venerables. He never took me up on my bet. Too bad.

Penn St if they can beat Ohio St .... could sneak in there.

Northwestern getting schooled by, wait for it....

AKRON. WTF?

Akron has outscored them 36-7 in the 2nd half...

The speed of OSU and TCU makes the Gophers look like we are in slow motion. Very impressed with these teams. Fun game to watch, jealous that we don't play this fast.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The speed of OSU and TCU makes the Gophers look like we are in slow motion. Very impressed with these teams. Fun game to watch, jealous that we don't play this fast.

Just a different style. We're purposefully slow.

Northwestern getting schooled by, wait for it....

AKRON. WTF?

Akron has outscored them 36-7 in the 2nd half...

Maybe the lightning storm was a blessing for the Huskers in week 1.

It has been a fantastic game. Both teams throwing hay-makers and the speed and talent of both teams is really apparent...

Yeah.....I stopped paying attention to NW/Akron when NW was up 21-3 at half. Outscored 36-7 in the second half.....and now down 39-28. Plus they turned the bull over on downs from their own 47 just now after failing to convert a 4th and 1.

Top Bottom