Week 3 Other Games Thread

Man, I'm torn on how I feel about those early results. In general, I love watching Nebraska lose. And it's nice to know Maryland's win against Texas was, once again, not as important as it looked. Nice to know MN has a great chance to win against those teams, but I hate seeing the B1G struggle in general...not a good look for the conference. But heck, who am I kidding...I just wanna see 6 or more wins this year.

Man, I'm torn on how I feel about those early results. In general, I love watching Nebraska lose. And it's nice to know Maryland's win against Texas was, once again, not as important as it looked. Nice to know MN has a great chance to win against those teams, but I hate seeing the B1G struggle in general...not a good look for the conference. But heck, who am I kidding...I just wanna see 6 or more wins this year.

I would rather see Minnesota at the top of a bad conference than the middle of a great one.
It's easy to be a winner in a room full of losers.

Temple outgained Maryland 429 yards to 195

North Texas up on Arkansas 34-10....

Ouch. Kid my son played football with in Blaine is the defensive captain for North Texas...

FG missed! Badgers dropping it to go 2-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wisky may beat us by 50, but my guess is that vaunted national championship that some of their fans thought was in the offing will have to wait until 2019-2020.

Wisky may beat us by 50, but my guess is that vaunted national championship that some of their fans thought was in the offing will have to wait until 2019-2020.

More likely 2319-2320

The nonconference has shown that every team in the West is vulnerable. Should be a FUN season, gents!

If they run the table I bet they still get in

Well, Gophs win, Sconnie loses. Just need GGG tonight and I'm going to be very happy...

Ugly game by the Gophers, so bad news at home, but the news coming from abroad keeps getting a little sunnier. Wisconsin looked shaky last week so not terribly surprised by this. UNI over Iowa tonight, and the target for this season is going a lot higher.

If they run the table I bet they still get in

Which team are they going to beat in the B10 Championship Game? Are you thinking there might be a 6 way tie at 5-4 and Indiana sneaks in?

Illinois about to knock off a strong USF team.

still time for the bulls. But solid performance for the Illini. Would be a very impressive 3-0 based on how awful most people thought they were...

It would be tough, but if they win out + win the Big Ten Championship game they'd be in. Clemson made it in back to back years with fluke losses.

Wisconsin's not running the table. They have Michigan and PSU. 8-4. Maybe 7-5.

Leave it to the Illini to leave a USF guy WIDE open on a 50 yard bomb when they're a whisker away from knocking them off. Classic.

Leave it to the Illini to leave a USF guy WIDE open on a 50 yard bomb when they're a whisker away from knocking them off. Classic.

Lovie'e team snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

Ole Miss scores a td 11 seconds into the game against Bama. 7-0 Ole Miss

Make that 7-7. Bama ties it in about 20 seconds

Top Bottom