Week 3 Other Games Thread

BC at Wake Forest I’m now because of the storms (moved up game time).

Refreshing to see BC’s pro-style, under center offensive plays. Instead of the same ol high school style, shot gun, “RPO”, or whatever the latest buzz word is.

Refreshing to see BC’s pro-style, under center offensive plays. Instead of the same ol high school style, shot gun, “RPO”, or whatever the latest buzz word is.

There is some up and down the field stuff in this one. I turned it on late, but caught two td drives in about 5 minutes of game time...

Man, they're putting up serious numbers the first 3 weeks. Granted, the competition hasn't been great, but their fans must be elated. They've scored almost 50 points/game to start 3-0. Interestingly, next week they play Purdue. Man, it'd be nice of them to put another L on the Boilers and just get their season running off the rails completely.

Oh, and of note, BC put those 41 points up tonight on the Jay Sawvel led WFU defense. Ouch.

Yes their first two weeks were at home vs G5 UMass and I-AA Holy Cross, both teams from Massachusetts. So playing at Wake was their first P5 and first road game.

Will be very curious to see what happens next week vs Pur-don't !

Memphis up 21-3 on Ga St. Wearing some sort of gray uni with blue numbers. Yikes.

Big Ten officials are working hard to make sure Scott Frost gets his first win

Troy just returned a punt for a TD against Scott Frost's B1G Championship team Nebraska... 10-0 now....

Troy State is now 10-0 against Nebraska after a PR for a TD.

Don't look now, but 0-2 Temple is outplaying Maryland and up 7-0 in College Park.

Sitkowski two pick sixes thrown as Rutgers is getting beaten down by Kansas.

This Nebraska defense is very undisciplined. Cost them the Colorado game and is now hurting them again.

Maryland down 21-7 at the half against Temple. Run defense looks weak. Getting pushed around.

1 td and 6 picks on the year.

Top 4 pro style QB when he committed to Miami. Downgraded to an 88 3 during his Sr year. Returns thus far are far from encouraging but he may have long term upside. Fellow fresh Zack thus far has escaped the INT bug.

This isn't going to help my "Big Ten is underrated" narrative if these teams lose to teams like Temple, Troy, and Kansas.

Maryland's pass defense is horrendous and their offense is impotent. Other than that, they are pretty tough.

Nebbie crawling back 17-14. No, now make it 24-13 in the 4th.

Last edited:

Wow, the Big Ten is shockingly bad this year. Every week I pull the early games scores up and my jaw hits the floor. WTF is going on with Nebraska and Maryland?! On the plus side, that improves our chances later in the year...

Wow, the Big Ten is shockingly bad this year. Every week I pull the early games scores up and my jaw hits the floor. WTF is going on with Nebraska and Maryland?! On the plus side, that improves our chances later in the year...

Nebraska is down to a walk on at QB. They’ll be better when Martinez gets back. Maryland beat an overrated (again) Texas team and maybe started to read the headlines. The little I’ve see from Kasim Hill- astonished how poorly he throws.

Same danger of looking ahead exists for MN today. Hopefully PJ has their heads screwed on right.

Sitkowski finished the day with 3 INTs, 0 TDS, 7/17 in a blowout loss to Kansas. Chris Ash nice to know you.

Nebraska is down to a walk on at QB. They’ll be better when Martinez gets back. Maryland beat an overrated (again) Texas team and maybe started to read the headlines. The little I’ve see from Kasim Hill- astonished how poorly he throws.

That doesn't explain giving up 24 points to Troy at home, or 35 to Temple at home, or 55 to Kansas at all.

That doesn't explain giving up 24 points to Troy at home, or 35 to Temple at home, or 55 to Kansas at all.

I would argue it does play a part. These teams have talent on the roster.

Top Bottom