Default All Things Gophers Basketball Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread

This thread will be for updates on the Gophers basketball class of 2022 recruiting.

Go Gophers!!

Is 2022 current Freshman?

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    Is 2022 current Freshman?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Cayman View Post
    Yes
    Thanks. Crazy. Aligbe is really fun to watch. So physically gifted. Haven't seen Wilson.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Holloman, Aligbe, Heide, Wilson all getting offers already as freshman. Any others in state?

Dave Holmgren and Randy Carter commenting on that tweet that "Sizzle Nation is going to take over Gopher land". Sounds good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by GopherPete View Post
    Dave Holmgren and Randy Carter commenting on that tweet that "Sizzle Nation is going to take over Gopher land". Sounds good to me!
    That would be great! Having a group of top flight, local players with the confidence that they can compete anywhere, build the U into national prominence. You have Jones and Amir lay the foundation, this group, along with the current local player that built the temple....

Just think, a good part of this surge in local talent is the next generation of the players that Clem recruited to the U. The U gave their parents a chance, hopefully they will give the U a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    That would be great! Having a group of top flight, local players with the confidence that they can compete anywhere, build the U into national prominence. You have Jones and Amir lay the foundation, this group, along with the current local player that built the temple....

Just think, a good part of this surge in local talent is the next generation of the players that Clem recruited to the U. The U gave their parents a chance, hopefully they will give the U a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Would love to see if they could come here and win.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherPete View Post
    Crazy to think we could have had a front court of David Holmgren's kid, Dana Jackson's kid and Randy Carter's kid!

Love that we are in early on Carter.

Go Gophers!!