Fleck - Shannon Brooks will only play 4 games (despite Rodney injury)

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
During his presser today, he held firm on the fact Shannon Brooks will still only play 4 games. They discussed it with him and his family, and he'll only play 4 games and that won't change. There is a strategy there and they are sticking with it. Also won't play a player until 100% healthy.

Going to keep the rest in house about when he will or won't play.

During his presser today, he held firm on the fact Shannon Brooks will still only play 4 games. They discussed it with him and his family, and he'll only play 4 games and that won't change. There is a strategy there and they are sticking with it. Also won't play a player until 100% healthy.

Going to keep the rest in house about when he will or won't play.

I like this call. Also if he isn't 100% don't play him four games.

I think they're handling it right, especially if there is health concerns

If everyone gets healthy, we can run wishbone next year, right?

I read this on the Star Tribune. "In late August, Fleck said Brooks was at least a few weeks from returning." I would have never guessed he was that close to returning.

I read this on the Star Tribune. "In late August, Fleck said Brooks was at least a few weeks from returning." I would have never guessed he was that close to returning.

Fleck will withhold as much information as he can. We probably won't know Brooks is playing until the last possible minute, or maybe not until he steps onto the field.

Is the rule 4 games plus a bowl game (should we get there) or does a bowl game count as one of the 4?

But Bronco said PJ would play him as soon as cleared period- he's wrong you're saying? Shocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No reason to announce otherwise now. But if he's able to come back by say the Iowa game and looks and feels good, I'd guess the plans are subject to change.

I think it changes based on the depth chart and other injuries.

I think Fleck will consider him an option as soon as he's ready. But I doubt he will play him if the whole stable is healthy and PJ doesn't feel there is a need to play Shannon against a given opponent.

Top Bottom