Isaiah Gentry-Madaris

Will be interesting to see if he looks as slow wearing another teams colors.

Man, I had high hopes for Gentry and Melvin Holland when they signed...

Even in a very brief flash, you could tell he had talent. He just can't ever get on the field. Doesn't look like he's played yet this year either.

Even in a very brief flash, you could tell he had talent. He just can't ever get on the field. Doesn't look like he's played yet this year either.

I think Isaiah Gentry had the tenderest groin in college football, and I say that with confidence in my staunch heterosexuality.

I wonder when he got married and took on the hyphenated last name? Very progressive

I wonder when he got married and took on the hyphenated last name? Very progressive

I assumed he added his mom's or dad's last name to his uniform, similar to Briean Boddy then going by Boddy-Calhoun

Agreed, he looked the part of a top end WR in the few plays he was able to participate in. Just never could stay on the field due to multiple injuries. He has grit though as he stuck it out despite all the injuries and lack of PT.

I assumed he added his mom's or dad's last name to his uniform, similar to Briean Boddy then going by Boddy-Calhoun
Which he changed to Briean Boddy-Mde Maka Ska

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom