If the Gophers are ahead of Miami by a couple, I hope Tanner gets some playing time.

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
One injury and Tanner's in there - he needs some real game reps - look at Nebraska: Martinez may be out for Troy and MICHIGAN!

I am sure that is on the minds of the coaches. However, Zack needs all the top billing for playing time.

They have to balance the need to win against Miami of Ohio which is not a team that you can relax on. Every win counts toward a bowl berth. But, I agree. They need to find some opportunity for Tanner Morgan. Ideally, at least one complete series to score.

The important thing is the reps for all first team member of the offense. They need to get experience and time to gel as a unit.

We chose to give Zack more maturing time vs New Mexico State.... we'll see how the OL is protecting.

Agreed 1000%. We don't know what we have with Tanner. That's something you'd at least like to know, which plays in the playbook you have to shelve if heaven-forbid we get an injury or something happens.

Zack should play until our offensive line is also out. Need to protect the golden boy.

Agreed 1000%. We don't know what we have with Tanner. That's something you'd at least like to know, which plays in the playbook you have to shelve if heaven-forbid we get an injury or something happens.

The coaches know, we don't need to know. However, if up big in 4th quarter, I would play him.

Top Bottom