Opened up at -

I’m just assuming that Rodney & Mo will both be out so this seems like a fair number.

Oddly enough, ESPN matchup predictor gives Fresno 58% chance to beat UCLA even after a loss

Oddly enough, ESPN matchup predictor gives Fresno 58% chance to beat UCLA even after a loss

ESPN predictor has Gophers with 7 wins and a toss up vs Nebraska...34% chance vs MD, 37% vs IA...getting back to 8-win culture of 2013, 2014, 2016 very attainable

Not so odd considering how G-d awful Chip's boys have looked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just assuming that Rodney & Mo will both be out so this seems like a fair number.

Annexstad air raid offense could lead to a lot of points though. Minnesota and the over.

I don’t like to bet on Minnesota but I’m seeing MINN -12.5 as well. If I had to handicap this, -15 seemed like a kind of trap for betters at +2 TDs. Could be just the hesitant gopher fan in me feeling that way. Miami (OH) has had 2 interesting games so far this year. They had more yards than Marshall in the first game. Last week they had terrible conditions and couldn’t pass the ball vs Cincy which is the big part of their Offense. I think the 0-2 isn’t as bad as it looks for Miami. Factor in that we really don’t know if we can get the run going right now. I feel much better about 12.5 vs 15 points if I was betting but still think 12.5 points is too much.

Last edited:

Cincy Miami is also an old, old rivalry game. So Cincy players might've been a little extra juiced to win.

Top Bottom