ESPN top 10 two weeks in a row

Flecknation

Reaction score
number 1 on week one
number 2 on week two

National exposure this year for sure.

Im assuming both are Winfield plays? I know week one was. What is week two. The only other possibility in my mind is ZA scrambling pass to TJ. My first guess is the interception in end zone though.

number 1 on week one
number 2 on week two

National exposure this year for sure.

I agree 100%! Should have been #1 again this week. This week was better than last! Won’t see many plays that great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100%! Should have been #1 again this week. This week was better than last! Won’t see many plays that great!

Haven’t seen the list, but I am guess the Ole Miss catch was #1?

I thought that 3rd down pass would make ESPN's Top 10, but Winfield's interception overshadowed it.

The exposure on college gameday with the scholarship given to an inspirational player in the morning was good too. Showed the paratrooper flying in and interviewed the player. Should help recruiting.

The exposure on college gameday with the scholarship given to an inspirational player in the morning was good too. Showed the paratrooper flying in and interviewed the player. Should help recruiting.

Just trying to remember if any of Kills or Claeys players /plays were so honored by ESPN? Didn’t think so.

Really...Winfield two weeks in a row and doing two different things!

Haven’t seen the list, but I am guess the Ole Miss catch was #1?

Correct on the Ole Miss play being #1 and it was pretty sick. Johnson's catch probably should have made this list as well. And on a side note, that kid from Wake Forest is unreal.

Just trying to remember if any of Kills or Claeys players /plays were so honored by ESPN? Didn’t think so.

To be fair, Winfield was brought in by the Kill/Claeys regime.

When the #25 ranked Gophers beat the #23 ranked Cornhuskers at Lincoln in 2014. Briean Boddy-Calhoun made the defensive play of the game when he ripped the ball out of De'Mornay Pierson-El's hands at the Minnesota 2-yard line with 1:19 left.

When the #25 ranked Gophers beat the #23 ranked Cornhuskers at Lincoln in 2014. Briean Boddy-Calhoun made the defensive play of the game when he ripped the ball out of De'Mornay Pierson-El's hands at the Minnesota 2-yard line with 1:19 left.

Loved this play, looked like the Gophers were going to lose up until this.

Top Bottom