Ibrahim?

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
Anyone know why Ibrahim didn't play in the Fresno State game?
As far as I knew he was #2 behind RS1...
Injury, academics, dog house?

He was injured at the end of the last game.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone know why Ibrahim didn't play in the Fresno State game?
As far as I knew he was #2 behind RS1...
Injury, academics, dog house?

I have no inside knowledge, but he did appear to get hurt pretty severely in the NMSU game. Also, early on in the FSU broadcast, they showed a clip from warm-ups where Ibrahim was making some cuts. Afterwards he kind of shook his head is what I thought was a disappointing way...hopefully he's close enough to come back soon as I do not have much optimism in Rodney being okay.

Injured leg after his long run in the opener. They showed a clip of him warming up at one point in the game and he didn't look ready. Hope he can go soon.

He played well in week one. Hope he heals up we are going to need him. I really liked how Williams ran on the last TD drive reminded me a little of Brooks. What is the saying...with running back you need a pair and a spare? Looks that way.

He was dressed and warmed up last night but it was obvious he was nowhere near 100%. Id be surprised if he played this week.

Let him heal next game too. No sense risking further injury in a noncon game. I am afraid we'll need all the RBs we can spare this season.

I read in one article that it was an ankle injury.

He was dressed and warmed up last night but it was obvious he was nowhere near 100%. Id be surprised if he played this week.

They showed a brief shot of him where he was limping as he ran in warmups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good week ahead to get Williams more reps, utilize Femi-Cole, and maybe even open up the passing game to give Annexstad more comfort in going through his progressions and such. Let Ibrahim rest for a week to be ready for Maryland.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think they need to get Femi Cole a lot more touches next week.

Any chance Dominik London gets some carries? Seems as though he is buried in the depth chart.

Any chance Dominik London gets some carries? Seems as though he is buried in the depth chart.

The next game might be the one to give him a taste at least from a teaching standpoint. But, it depends on how close the game scores are.

We could use that guy, Johannesson (?) who went to North Dakota. He carried four times for nine yards against Washington! Seriously, you can't have too many RBs or QBs - look at Nebraska now that Gebbia skipped town. Martinez is bound to be out a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom