Pi** on the Haters. Fleck is a ELITE strategist...

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
Time to stop the typical Minnesotan reactions. This guy is smarter than any coach we’ve had since Holtz. Right players on the right plays. Bend don’t break. The WR whisperer.

We’ve got the guy. Embrace it.

People tell me multiple times weekly that he's
Brewster 2.0. Could Brewster or Kill won with our roster tonight? No chance imo.

Man, people can be overly picky. I think Fleck is awesome and have felt that way for a long time. Row the Boat!

...”What...it’s picked off...oh my goodness it’s Winfield!!! Do you believe what you just saw???...

The players made great plays tonight.. but the coaches had a great game plan especially with the curveball in RS#1 going down on 3rd offensive play.

#ELITE performance tonight.. I’m rowing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's still early.
This is one game.

End of the year the record might not be much different than most other years, but what appears to be different from so far this season is the play making abilities of this team.

They are fun to watch.
They have talent.

Enjoy the season.

Good win. Young team played hard and found a way to get it done. Couple of questions is Fresno that good...(better than the 10 win version last year), are the Gophers better than expected, or are both teams about equal and mediocre. I'm not sure yet, hard to say. I do very much like the posters reactions on the board...you all are fired up! Now if we beat Becky this year and get the freakin axe you will see a whole other level of excitement ! Go Gophers!

God I hate crappy fans like you. The bait worked. Go away. Welcome to the ignore list.

Winning with Fleck feels like finally paying the rent on time because you married a hooker. It feels good, but a little conflicted.

Fleck coached scared. And they won largely in part because of guys the previous regime recruited. I'd tell you not to be a dick, but it appears that is your default state.

It's still early.
This is one game.

End of the year the record might not be much different than most other years, but what appears to be different from so far this season is the play making abilities of this team.

They are fun to watch.
They have talent.

Enjoy the season.

Did you change your name SON?

Good win. Young team played hard and found a way to get it done. Couple of questions is Fresno that good...(better than the 10 win version last year), are the Gophers better than expected, or are both teams about equal and mediocre. I'm not sure yet, hard to say. I do very much like the posters reactions on the board...you all are fired up! Now if we beat Becky this year and get the freakin axe you will see a whole other level of excitement ! Go Gophers!

Too early to know.
Both teams were in the 40-60 range in the CBS poll.
So both could be somewhere around there.

Fresno St plays UCLA next week who isn't very good.
We'll see what happens there.

Fleck coached scared. And they won largely in part because of guys the previous regime recruited. I'd tell you not to be a dick, but it appears that is your default state.

Dead wrong and a stupid post. You must be... Holy Shiite.

Last edited:

Everything seems better after a win, and worse after a loss.

I think what we might be seeing is that the coaches are handling some things differently this year because of the improvements in depth and overall athletic ability. It could be that the team was more limited last year than some of us were willing to admit. It could be that the system works - IF you have the right athletes to run it.

I still don't like certain aspects of Fleck's personality or presentation, but that is a personal thing on my part. I will certainly give him and his coaches credit when they make decisions that help the team win games.

Oh, was Terell Smith recruited by Kill or Claeys? Cuz that guy played like an absolute dude tonight.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

FIND THE HATERS!

w39lExI.gif

At this point you’re either in forever or out forever. Nothing will change your mind.

We've had teams in recent memory that would have gone fetal faced with this adversity very early in the season.

That did not happen tonight.

Limited data for the rest of the season...and as Wren would note it's all about B1G wins...but it was sure fun to watch.

Also...Purdue, Nebraska, and Northwestern lost today. With that 2-0 looks darn good.

I posted on another board that while the wildcat with Green looks great, PJ needs to be more creative and get a big passing play out of it...then boom! he calls the passing play from that formation at the exact perfect time.

The boat is heading in the right direction. Objective viewers could see that this team had significantly more talent than 2017. We're getting back up to that Jerry Kill/Mason "pretty decent" level but the verdict on Fleck will be passed when he tries to take us to "great" heights.

I think the offensive strategy tonight left a lot to be desired. The talent put us over the top despite playcalling that couldn't quite react well enough to losing Smith as the bellcow.

Fleck gets a good grade on tonight more because of the talent be managed to recruit in versus his "strategy". Let's be real, the talent gap is where the jump to elite is made.

Last edited:

Top Bottom