***OFFICIAL FRESNO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Maybe it’s just my tv but there are at least a few times where the gophers uniforms look like the Minnesota state university screaming eagles.

Maybe they're intentionally holding Rodney Smith out so that they can bring him back in on the final drive as a surprise!

How did we not come out of the pile with that ball? Quick way to ruin 3 quarters of ball.

Maybe it’s just my tv but there are at least a few times where the gophers uniforms look like the Minnesota state university screaming eagles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just you. I said the same exact thing in the chat room. Maybe they look diffferent in person, but I'm not a fan...way too purple tinted for me.

I presume coaches will take care of this but I feel like there have been 10 + times Zack could have stepped up into the pocket but decided to stay deep.

I presume coaches will take care of this but I feel like there have been 10 + times Zack could have stepped up into the pocket but decided to stay deep.

Agreed. Back peddles too much

You could see that coming a mile away. Go for it and throw the $%^ ball.

Is Limegrover calling plays?

Last edited:

So. Will the Vikings draft Carpenter?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice
Fg

Too predictable on offense

Why has the Gopher offense gone into a shell in the second half? Running too much and getting very little from it.

Impossible to block for when he does that. Scared

I notice we don't try running outside at all.

Everything between tackles.

Obviously huge to get points on that drive after the lackluster 3rd qtr...but the coaches really need to open up the O in my opinion. It's like they don't want Zack to lose the game for them with a mistake, but I'd say it's more likely he makes a big play than a stupid one. We can't turtle up here. The D has to be exhausted...O needs a TD

Almost zero pass rush, exhausted D, O constantly going 3 and out...was bound to happen

Top Bottom