***OFFICIAL FRESNO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I’m following online while at work, but it appears Annexstad is being allowed to throw. How’s he looking? Is Johnson dropping balls or are the passes bad? How’s the OL in terms of the running lanes for Williams? Any feedback on Rodney Smith or Ibrahim?

Meanwhile, some rookie pitcher is throwing a perfect game against the Twins into the 6th inning.

I’m following online while at work, but it appears Annexstad is being allowed to throw. How’s he looking? Is Johnson dropping balls or are the passes bad? How’s the OL in terms of the running lanes for Williams? Any feedback on Rodney Smith or Ibrahim?

Johnson dropped a big one early but the next one was an incredible effort where he just came down barely out of bounds. Zack looks great, honestly...having to throw a lot because OL isn't getting much push a tall...FSU loading the box as most teams do. Ibrahim apparently injured, so all work to Williams. Hes running hard, but there isn't much there and he just doesn't appear to have the vision of Smith (but few do, of course).

Eventually one of these replays will go our way...right?

The running game without Rodney looks rough.

I know on the FS forum they said they kept their offensive vanilla last week to not give anything away.

Am I the only one hearing our coach being called "B.J. Fleck"?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A few nice completions and bada-bing the run game opens up.

Carp!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What's gonna break the zero first, Twins hits or Fresno score?

What are those cocky Fresno State fans saying now?

Nice half

My over bet isn't looking so good

From the Bark Board:

"And now 50 yard Gopher FG. This is suppose to be a doormat team Dogs are suppose to crush. And a near fiasco on kick off. Are Gopher that good or what."

srsly?

Damn good first half. Hopefully they keep it up in the second!

Well, that was an encouraging 1st half. Let's see if they can come back with a similar effort in the 3rd qtr.

And KC Royals pitcher still with perfect game through 7 innings. Pitch count is good, so he'll have a shot at it.

What are those cocky Fresno State fans saying now?

chaindog 4294 posts
11 minutes ago
via Mobile
True freshman QB in his 2nd game schooling our veteran secondary. LOL!!!

What's the crowd size? I'm outstate, attending my 87 year old father-in-law's wedding reception. Got the radio on so I can't see the game.

What's the crowd size? I'm outstate, attending my 87 year old father-in-law's wedding reception. Got the radio on so I can't see the game.

Looks meager on tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I see, pathetic

Not a sell out but pathetic is not accurate probably 42000-44000. Better than I expected.

Top Bottom