***OFFICIAL FRESNO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Starting to see the effects of a D whose been on the field far too often.

I swear... I'm tired of this play to not lose mentality. The play calling has been vanilla in the second half... The defense bent and bent, and now they broke... and we're behind. We seriously need a killer instinct, because we have lacked it for years/decades now.

Realistically, if anyone had known that Rodney Smith would go out with an injury in the 1st qtr, I think most people would have expected a different outcome. The D has played Really well, and I am actually encouraged by what I've seen tonight, win or lose

I swear... I'm tired of this play to not lose mentality. The play calling has been vanilla in the second half... The defense bent and bent, and now they broke... and we're behind. We seriously need a killer instinct, because we have lacked it for years/decades now.

And there's really no point it it either because we have two very good receivers out there who can make plays.

We finally have some WRs that'll catch the ball.

Does the game card say to go for two here?

Who would have thought at the beginning of the year that Seth Green might be our TD leader this year?

I love all our receivers... They are all so talented. Zack just needs to work on his deep throws, but his intermediate throws are on point. I'm a bit worried for our run game though.

Anyone have any idea what happened with the sideline interference?

Tyler could be for Gophers what PJ got out of Corey Davis

i do not like where this game is headed

2 guys and we didn't cover the sweep or the wheel

Top Bottom