***OFFICIAL FRESNO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Sounds like Rodney hurt his knee because Gopher sports.

My experience as a Gopher fan gives me a reasonable level of confidence that Rodney will now be pursuing a medical redshirt.

What is Shannon Brooks status? He can play later in the year?

My experience as a Gopher fan gives me a reasonable level of confidence that Rodney will now be pursuing a medical redshirt.

"Wait until next year" and "At least he'll get a medical redshirt" the two themes of Gopher sports for the last 25 + years.

I guess so, I thought people were saying he was okay because he was seen jumping over a bench on the side lines after he left the field last week.

Johnson needs to work on hands

That was missed big play

So I guess Ibrahim is banged up too since Williams came in. Man, what an inauspicious start (did I spell that right?). Smith injury, TJ drop on a nice long pass, Ibrahim apparently not available. Oh boy, let's hope things get going better here.

"Wait until next year" and "At least he'll get a medical redshirt" the two themes of Gopher sports for the last 25 + years.
Good ol' Minnesota optimism.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Great stop by Cashman on 3rd down.

It's next man up at RB. I have confidence in Williams.

Which former NFL linebacker has been better calling a Gophers game, Ben Leber or James Laurenitis?

If the Gophs can't get something going on the ground, it's going to fall on Annexstad to carry the team. Better grow up fast, kid? K

Nice string of quick passes, building up the young man's confidence.

True Freshman QB, true Freshman RB, best WR true freshman!

Zach and Bateman looking like a nice combo.

Seth can play RB if it comes down to it.

Which former NFL linebacker has been better calling a Gophers game, Ben Leber or James Laurenitis?

I think Leber does a nice job, particularly showing things happening within the defense.

We're showing this green package too much before conference play

Top Bottom