***OFFICIAL FRESNO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not a sell out but pathetic is not accurate probably 42000-44000. Better than I expected.

Really? On tv you can see most of the 2nd deck Minnesota on one side! Everybody getting a Surly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

My take....ZA looking good..couple bad decisions, but passes are accurate and easily catchable..Receivers..outstanding....OL..needs to man-up on run plays.. Schlueter getting beat on pass blocking....Defense..what's with the confusion..clean it up!...DL.. needs better pass rush..too much time for QB. Run defense good. ST..excellent..53 yd FG by Carpenter..OVERALL...not bad to a good first half..need to clean up more, but still a good shutout first half.

There’s about 30K fans actually there, tops.

Our punter isn't good, at all

Need to change the field possession battle. Better punt that time

Too lazy to scroll thru the whole thread, but the DTs have to be playing well for as many times as our LBs have been able to run free.

It's concerning how much time the D is on the field here in the 2nd half.

Maybe it’s just my tv but there are at least a few times where the gophers uniforms look like the Minnesota state university screaming eagles.

Maybe I missed it but has there been one run play to the edge by the Gophers?

Running the ball from a shotgun formation is obviously not working.

Annexstad changed the play that last drive. Glad to see he has the authority to do so, but looks like it was the wrong call...

Maybe it’s just my tv but there are at least a few times where the gophers uniforms look like the Minnesota state university screaming eagles.

The film was always Gophers-Wisconsin with a terrible purple tint. These are closer without the tinting.

Top Bottom