Will you be at the game? Fresno state "ROW" call

Tailgating and then Section 217

Yep. My two plus four more coming. Gophs win by 10 or more.

Standing above student section. Group of 4 or 5. RTB! Beat Fresno!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be there in my Red Baron Pizza seats!!! (or I'll move somewhere better if available)

Yup! Our 2 plus two Red Baron tix. GO GOPHERS!

2 in 208. No worries about fans standing, as the rows in front of us are usually unsold!

I will be anchoring my 4 seats in Section 215. Looking forward to the tailgate as well !

4 in 152, still the best section in TCF!!
Despite the overbearing security guard....

Yup, looking forward to a beautiful night under the lights.

Will you be at the game? Fresno state "ROW" call

Section 115 with my wife for her first Gopher game (it’s my bday too).
Plus i bought six pizzas to secure four tickets for family members who are casual fans.

My wife and I will be there for our first game of the PJ Fleck era. Excited to see us play some good competition!

We’ll have 5 in our seats in 111. Should be a great game!

Yep, the Billds will be up from Coopers Dad in 211. Good for two butts in the seats.

Ill be there with 2 +1s. The gf who enjoyed last week enough she wants to come back and an out of town HS buddy who loves Fleck. Can’t wait

In town from the west coast and will be attending this game with my buddies. Should be a good time with good weather. I am excited...

Yes party of two, couple of tickets a few rows up on the away side at the 45 yard line. Thank the lord for affluent friends who have an extra ticket.

Group of 14 this week...one of the three pack games for our group of friends...we may switch to next year.

will be there. Took advantage of the Red Baron Deal.

Top Bottom