What's the uniform combo for Fresno State?

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
Any predictions for the home color combo for the Fresno State game?

My guess is it'll be all maroon top to bottom.

Gold Helmets
Maroon Jersey
Gold Pants

Depends on Fresno State and their transportation team.

Chrome Gold, Maroon, maroon.

I'd be happy if they wore all white, all year, but I know they won't

I'm not sure but I know someone will be super triggered about whatever they choose.

All white looks too much like pajamas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean STORMTROOPERS! (thats what the Equipment guys refer to them as) wish they would have played the imperial march as we walked out last thursday.

Gold Helmets
Maroon Jersey
Gold Pants
Same but with maroon pants, two different golds won't look right. My wife always jokes that they never consult a woman before taking the field

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking all maroon but I won't be surprised if the gold chrome helmet makes its first appearance.

where is all our inside info people who know the real answer?? Cmon peeps. Get the scoop before the news breaks.

I kinda like the mostly white look from last week, but with either the maroon or gold pants.

But I suspect we're getting something whacky for national TV and after grudgingly going full ghost last week.

I'm not sure but I know someone will be super triggered about whatever they choose.

They argue that Minnesota is gold pants, maroon jersey, and maroon helmet because tradition; and then scream something negative about anthracite. Time to change that "tradition". It has not worked well for decades.
Also, I thought the all-white storm trooper unis were spectacular, and I'm over 50.

I noticed that many NFL teams released their full uniform set for the season and many are wearing white at home and being forced to wear colors on the road, but only in Sept/Oct.

I'm thinking it's a trend to beat the heat. I'm sure we'll see it in college too eventually, perhaps even as far north as the Big Ten.

The full ghost look last week was phenomenal.

They are definitely going to have the chrome gold helmets. They'll want to debut them under the lights.

I noticed that many NFL teams released their full uniform set for the season and many are wearing white at home and being forced to wear colors on the road, but only in Sept/Oct.

I'm thinking it's a trend to beat the heat. I'm sure we'll see it in college too eventually, perhaps even as far north as the Big Ten.

They've done the same flip-flop in NHL. Creates a new "home" sweater/jersey to be purchased...all bout the $$.

I like the all-white but I like the white helmets we had last year better than the ones with gold on this year.
Last years were just two-toned white and maroon or white and anthracite. I thought those were better. Gold trim isn't needed, but what the heck, right?

I'm over 25 years old and younger than 75.

They are not uniforms......they are outfits. A uniform is something that can distinguish a team.
The stupid Ducks turned CFB into a fashion show.

Any predictions for the home color combo for the Fresno State game?

My guess is it'll be all maroon top to bottom.

Your guess is good but I think they will wear white socks. Could also go gold pants......

others have called it, and i confer. My vote:_86I7664.jpg

I love the idea, but can they do that this year? The metallic gold helmet doesn't match our gold jersey so wouldn't that look really weird?

they still have the old yellow helmets. Wouldnt be surprised if we pulled it out of retirement.

I love the idea, but can they do that this year? The metallic gold helmet doesn't match our gold jersey so wouldn't that look really weird?

I don't know. When they announced the new uniforms I don't really know what they decided about banana ... i will still ask for it though.

I am going to guess they are going with "everyone's favorite". Gold chrome helmets, anthracite jerseys, and gold pants!

Top Bottom