Richardson makes Chargers

fmlizard

Reaction score
Steven Richardson made the Chargers practice squad team after a strong preseason.

Steven Richardson made the Chargers practice squad team after a strong preseason.

my guess is that they look at his height and say no way, but soon he will be blowing up OL in practice and i bet he is on the regular roster by the end of the season.

my guess is that they look at his height and say no way, but soon he will be blowing up OL in practice and i bet he is on the regular roster by the end of the season.

I would say he might even get poached by a team who loses a NT during the season.

I honestly expected him to make the regular roster, but this gives him a good shot down the road. Hope he makes the most of the opportunity.

One of the best Gophers in recent memory. Good for him.

I remember watching him play early in his run with the Gophers and asking my son, "Who is this guy?" Was clearly on a different level than most of the OL he faced. Great to hear he's making an impression in the NFL!

JTG

Good for him and I would have to agree that with his ability and injuries to other players throughout the NFL he'll hopefully land a gig somewhere.

Misleading thread title is misleading.

He's getting paid, isn't he?

He gets to go to meetings, practice with the team, and is considered an active NFL player. When the bumps and bruises start to pile up -- and they tend to do that quickly for the Bolts -- he'll be ready to activate and play at a moment's notice.

He's getting paid, isn't he?

He gets to go to meetings, practice with the team, and is considered an active NFL player. When the bumps and bruises start to pile up -- and they tend to do that quickly for the Bolts -- he'll be ready to activate and play at a moment's notice.

Any fan of American football would hear the phrase "Richardson makes Chargers" and understand that to mean that he made the 53-man roster. Everything you've said in this post is true, but none of it means that he made the 53-man roster.

Any fan of American football would hear the phrase "Richardson makes Chargers" and understand that to mean that he made the 53-man roster. Everything you've said in this post is true, but none of it means that he made the 53-man roster.

I was understanding the impression that he made the 53 man roster along with many others I'm sure.

Top Bottom