Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Default Kaepernik is face of new Nike “Just do it” ad campaign...

Kaepernik’s face with this statement:

“Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything”

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/03/new...-it/index.html

Kaepernik’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.

Sacrificing everything?

No Nike. Pat Tillman sacrificed everything.

Actually, Jesus was the first to sacrifice everything. They really should have used his likeness to sell sneakers

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Actually, Jesus was the first to sacrifice everything. They really should have used his likeness to sell sneakers
    Oh, that would’ve been VERY controversial. A company advocating for Christ?

Nike doesn’t have the balls to do that. But offend patriots? No problem.

Blog Entries

Uh oh. Cue the outrage from Patriot Warriors who bow to Cadet Bone Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Uh oh. Cue the outrage from Patriot Warriors who bow to Cadet Bone Spurs.
    You want to connect everything to Trump b/c you think that’s a winning argument. TDS in overdrive.

No, this is about the brainwashing of society by the Left. PC BS. The Lefties out in Oregon are on board.

But maybe, they’re a little too far out in front of normal people.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    I actually bought a pair of authentic Jesus sandals. Went for a four mile walk last evening w/o socks. When I got home my feet were bleeding. The real deal!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    You want to connect everything to Trump b/c you think that’s a winning argument. TDS in overdrive.

No, this is about the brainwashing of society by the Left. PC BS. The Lefties out in Oregon are on board.

But maybe, they’re a little too far out in front of normal people.
    Do you generally look to your footwear companies for values and guidance?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Do you generally look to your footwear companies for values and guidance?
    You seem to spend a lot of time worrying about Fox News shaping opinion.

Which is it? Private sector shapes opinion or it doesn’t? It can’t just depend on which side it is, as it appears you’d like to believe.

I think people without strong opinions can be influenced to some extent. Even if it’s just to stop fighting the Leftist agenda to COMPLY.

You seem to spend a lot of time worrying about Fox News shaping opinion.

Which is it? Private sector shapes opinion or it doesn’t? It can’t just depend on which side it is, as it appears you’d like to believe.

I think people without strong opinions can be influenced to some extent. Even if it’s just to stop fighting the Leftist agenda to COMPLY.
    Hey: if you don't like it, then don't buy Nike. There are far bigger issues to worry about, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Hey: if you don't like it, then don't buy Nike. There are far bigger issues to worry about, thank you.
    And you’re going to solve them all here? You must think a lot of yourself. Only world issues that cncmin deems worthy of discussion?

This if the OTB, not the UN.

I have always hated Nike and refused to wear anything with a swoosh on it. I even refused to use their golf balls when I found a good one. I always threw them back in the woods or pond. I am now going to have to change my opinion about the company. What they are doing with Kaepernick is fantastic and a great example of corporate social responsibility.

Olivia A. Cole
    ‏Verified account @RantingOwl
    10h10 hours ago

If you see a guy with raggedy socks falling down off his pale calves tomorrow he’s probably racist.

#JustDoIt

Tariq Nasheed
    ‏Verified account @tariqnasheed
    9h9 hours ago

Nike is definitely on the right side of history by having Colin Kaepernick in their new #JustDoIt campaign. Nike has made BILLIONS of dollars off the image of Black athletes, and it's only right for them to show support for Black athletes who stand up for justice

#JustDoIt

John Pavlovitz
    ‏Verified account @johnpavlovitz
    9h9 hours ago

"White people should stop defending songs and flags, and some cheap, ornamental nationalistic pageantry—and actually be about the work of protecting the life and liberty that those things are supposed to point to.

#JustDoIt #Nike

Brian Krassenstein
    ‏ @krassenstein
    9h9 hours ago

I stand for the anthem. I also never walked in the shoes of an African American man who fears death after getting pulled over for a busted tail light.
    You can support the anthem and also support a peaceful and silent protest against unjust racism in this nation.

Nike #JustDoIt
    Last edited by Cruze; 09-04-2018 at 05:12 AM.

Colin Kaepernick Is Not Going Away

A case that was originally about Kaepernick’s skills has turned into something much larger: a referendum on his politics, free speech and even his legacy. N.F.L. teams have signed players who have beaten their spouses and run operations that killed dogs for sport, but protesting during the national anthem may prove to be the unforgivable sin, it seems.

On Thursday, the arbitrator hearing Kaepernick’s grievance dismissed the N.F.L.’s bid to throw out the case. He determined that Kaepernick’s lawyers had unearthed enough credible evidence during the first stages of discovery to allow the case to go forward.

This sets the stage for owners and league executives to be questioned in a trial-like setting. Kaepernick faces an uphill legal battle, but even proceeding to a full hearing amounts to a victory because it allows his lawyers to continue to search for evidence of collusion, while keeping Kaepernick’s name in the news during the N.F.L. season, when attention on football is at its peak.

Read more at: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/31/s...aepernick.html

Kaepernik’s face with this statement:

“Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything”

https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/03/new...-it/index.html

Kaepernik’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million.

Sacrificing everything?

No Nike. Pat Tillman sacrificed everything.
    Your outrage is powerful, murderer. Cut the swoosh off of your sox and shoes, put on your MAGA hat and pound that keyboard!

(And then order some more Nike stuff on from Bezos.)

Beto, my check for your campaign against Ted Cruz is in the mail.

Beto O’Rourke: "I can think of nothing more American then to peacefully stand up, or take a knee, for your rights anytime, anywhere, or any place."

Last edited by Cruze; 09-04-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Beto, my check for your campaign against Ted Cruz is in the mail.

Beto O’Rourke: "I can think of nothing more American then to peacefully stand up, or take a knee, for your rights anytime, anywhere, or any place."

Beto? Not at all Hispanic. A fake and a fraud like Pocahontas. You know, the people you are drawn to supporting.
    Kingdom Warriors