Donnell Green sealing the edge on Seth’s first TD

Andries's pull on the play was even more impressive. Thats a solid pancake.

Great play everywhere on that one. Man did he punish those two at the goal line...looked like bowling pins.

Green really did seal off. Was focusing in on Adries, so missed it. Being redundant, but man that power that Green displayed.....really happy for Seth. I wasn't aware his father played here. Glad they finally used him in that role.

Nice play. Won’t always be so easy but st his weight and speed Seth could also solve our 3rd down short yardage situations with Brooks out. And, the threat of a surprise toss over the top is always there.

Seth Green will leave the U as a hometown hero. Week one was just a peek of him. Fleck has nailed this one. He will play in the NFL. Could be both Greens.

TJ got enough of the DB to help SG across the goal line. SG is a monster and it might just have saved the DB getting blown up. Extremely well executed play. Great coaching there.

I met Donnells father recently. Very nice guy and very excited for his son. I hope he breaks the streak of Gopher lineman not being drafted.

TJ got enough of the DB to help SG across the goal line. SG is a monster and it might just have saved the DB getting blown up. Extremely well executed play. Great coaching there.
Bingo. Fighting off a blocker and stopping a guy Green's size at the goal line is not going to happen.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The pancake by Andries was even more impressive, athletic move by a kid who is 6'5" 315.

I've been replaying the Seth Green 12-yard run over and over. The left side is the Gophers' strong side for a wildcat power run option that may very well be very difficult to stop. Seth Green's size is icing on the cake.

The power blocks by Kieft, Andries, and Green are a thing of beauty. I can't imagine what creative option they are going to put in as a RPO option if the opponents try to stack the left side.

Top Bottom