Single game tickets

Angry

Reaction score
Does anybody know the date they go on sale?

At the fair you can get UNF and Utah tix. Guessing once the non con schedule is out there will be details

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Will the schedule be released before the first game? :cool:

Minnesota the only Big Ten school yet to release its non-conference schedule.

Minnesota the only Big Ten school yet to release its non-conference schedule.

This is looking more and more like Vancouver might be as much of a circus as Barclays was last year. How can they not have it together by now?

This is looking more and more like Vancouver might be as much of a circus as Barclays was last year. How can they not have it together by now?

My guess is Minnesota, A&M, and Washington are haggling over who'll get the best of the rest (i.e. Iona, Omaha, UC-Irvine, etc.). I'm hoping there's a wildcard in there like New Mexico. I'd give up one of the 2 home games if it means a road game @ New Mexico as leg 1 of a home & home with the Lobos. ... similar to what we did with Arkansas (except series starts on road).

My guess is Minnesota, A&M, and Washington are haggling over who'll get the best of the rest (i.e. Iona, Omaha, UC-Irvine, etc.). I'm hoping there's a wildcard in there like New Mexico. I'd give up one of the 2 home games if it means a road game @ New Mexico as leg 1 of a home & home with the Lobos. ... similar to what we did with Arkansas (except series starts on road).

Selection, do you know if the field is full and it's just a matter of who in a set field, or are they still looking at another team? Are the Lobos in it or would that be some sidebar deal not connected with Vancouver?

Selection, do you know if the field is full and it's just a matter of who in a set field, or are they still looking at another team? Are the Lobos in it or would that be some sidebar deal not connected with Vancouver?

Gophers, Texas A&M, Washington, Santa Clara, and UC-Irvine are confirmed in, per Vancouver Showcase. That leaves 3 openings, 3 teams that (presumably) would play 2 road games apiece.

I have tweeted Vancouver Showcase several times, and they won't confirm that rumored teams Iona and Omaha are in the field. I see on Iona's schedule the Gaels are playing @ New Mexico on Nov. 13, so I'm hoping somehow Lobos are part of the field. Both Iona and New Mexico have gaps in their (partial) non-conference schedules where Vancouver Showcase games could squeeze in.

Fan relations said single game tickets for conference games go on sale to the general public October 30th.

Top Bottom