Nebraska Governor Proclaims Saturday 'Scott Frost Day'

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

Nebraska fans:

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

It remains to be seen if this will be the equivalent of Guy Fawkes Day.

This is what would have happened if the Vikings and Twins never came to town.

Well, that makes 4 special days in Nebraska now. One for each of what entertains 'em.

Corn, beef, hogs, and now..... Scott Frost. :pig:

In honor of Scott Frost Day, I'm going to hide in the closet while someone breaks into my house and drags my wife down the stairs by the hair.

The place is a joke...and I live here. If they lose one game, you will hear loud thumps in Minnesota from people falling off the bandwagon once again.

The place is a joke...and I live here. If they lose one game, you will hear loud thumps in Minnesota from people falling off the bandwagon once again.
Jumping off Memorial Stadium......

They just proclaimed it Scott Frost Month to hedge their bets against further weather cancellations.

Scott Frost Day was cancelled due to weather. The victory parade was still held.

sNkbZ2

So you don't get any sort of refund if you had a ticket to Nebraska and Akron. People sat in that stadium for hours, most paid well north of $100 for a ticket and got zilch for it.
Akron apparently said no to a Sunday morning game because they couldn't find hotel rooms.

So you don't get any sort of refund if you had a ticket to Nebraska and Akron. People sat in that stadium for hours, most paid well north of $100 for a ticket and got zilch for it.
Akron apparently said no to a Sunday morning game because they couldn't find hotel rooms.

The AD said fans should hold on to their tickets and that they will try to schedule another game.... but that would be hard to do.

Top Bottom