Post New Mexico game - Injury status

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I'm assuming we came out alright minus a few nicks and dings as would be expected. Did I miss anything?

I'd like to know how these guys that were visibly nicked at one point or another in the game are:

Zack Annexstad
Ko Kieft
Mo Ibrahim
Rodney Smith
Thomas Barber

Are there any more?

Seems like this is very quiet. Anyone got money betting on them?

I want to say that we rarely get anything official until Tuesday at the earliest.

Fleck graduated from the Hugh McCutcheon school of "gamesmanship" when it comes to keeping as much as humanly possible close to the vest.

Wish NCAA (or at least Big Ten) would force programs to do an NFL style injury report. That'll never happen.

Fleck graduated from the Hugh McCutcheon school of "gamesmanship" when it comes to keeping as much as humanly possible close to the vest.

Wish NCAA (or at least Big Ten) would force programs to do an NFL style injury report. That'll never happen.

Hopefully he takes graduate classes in coaching from Hugh.

If Fleck becomes half the coach that Hugh is, our football program will be in good shape.

Burns on his podcast said Annexstad is fine - didn't look bothered at all by any sort of injury. Rodney did have a slight ankle injury before the game but nothing serious. Kieft is fine. He did mention that if Ibrahim was out, Bryce Williams could return kicks and take the RB 2 spot.

Burns on his podcast said Annexstad is fine - didn't look bothered at all by any sort of injury. Rodney did have a slight ankle injury before the game but nothing serious. Kieft is fine. He did mention that if Ibrahim was out, Bryce Williams could return kicks and take the RB 2 spot.

Bummer on Ibrahim... he was looking good.

I hate injuries, especially early season injuries.

Whew! I had a double take on the name that you didn't mean to sat Tanner Morgan. There is a Taylor Morgan from Blaine who plays volleyball for the Gophers.

I am believing that Ibrahim is not a significant injury either.

I saw a compound leg fracture in a volleyball match. Wasn’t cool at all. Just a lot of screaming and bone. So volleyball injuries exist.

Top Bottom