Snicker if you like, but Gophers’ ‘Row The Boat’ is helping Minnesota families - TCPP

"Amazing" you is easier then fooling a kitten...

Still trolling on an article that you still haven't read or addressed? Or talked about the main point? That RTB is having a positive effect. At least you recognized that fact by putting "defenders" in quote marks, or at least you tried to. You have shown little or no interest in the program just in posting variations of "I know you are are but what am I"

Thats the height of your originality by the way.;)

You're a troll pure and simple. You're often triggered by the chance to equate anything to previous coaches. Your teat gets in a ringer pretty easily when called out on it, but there it is.

Unless you see a lot of "positive and support for Fleck and the program" in your responses to a fine article about the good they are doing.

Who knows, even a slacker like yourself may finally get around to reading a article that you seem so obsessed with? :rolleyes:

Cue another trolling response then?

Again all my responses were to someone who is always trolling on here...yet you still aren’t smart enough to figure that out. As always I feel sorry for you.

Again all my responses were to someone who is always trolling on here...yet you still aren’t smart enough to figure that out. As always I feel sorry for you.

"Cue another trolling response then?":cool:

And yet you still haven't commented, referred to or even bothered to read the referenced article.

You should just change your moniker to "Troll Boy"...

"Cue another trolling response then?":cool:

And yet you still haven't commented, referred to or even bothered to read the referenced article.

You should just change your moniker to "Troll Boy"...

Thanks for continuing to out yourself

I mean technically you're going backwards when you row a boat

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom