Claeys’ sister still trolls Gophers Facebook page

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I see her post there every once in awhile, including this one tonight. It’s been almost 2 years, give it a rest. It’s also ironic that we lost to NMSU when Claeys was d-coordinator.

Last edited:

Not a good look. Someone should call her and ask her to stap.

Having said that... every family has that one that just won't.

I see her post there every once inawhile, including this one tonight. It’s been almost 2 years, give it a rest. It’s also ironic that we lost to NMSU when Claeys was d-coordinator.

LOL! I do enjoy the winter. That why I live here. Snowmobiling, ice fishing, skiing etc.

It just reflects the non-professionalism.

he did get terminated probably more for the fact we had a new AD rather than the whole standing up for his players thing.

Yep.

Coyle wanted Fleck bad. They used the incident and his Tweet as cover to fire him, so they could go after Fleck.

I wish Claeys well, hope he has a great defense at Wazzou. He is a great X's and O's guy, and D Coord. Don't think being an HC is in the cards for him ...

Yeah. I think it's terrible that a close family member - who apparently feels her brother got a raw deal at MN - still harbors some resentment toward the school. Posting about it may not be the best decision - but show me someone who has never made a bad decision.

Of course, everyone on this board is such an evolved and enlightened human being that they would never resort to any behavior of that type.

Resentment is one thing. Acting like a child is another. And her resentment seems to be directed at Fleck who had nothing to do with Claeys being let go. I thought it was worthy of being shared here. If some disagree, just ignore it and it'll quickly get ignored.

Yep and then beat them 44-21 two years later.

This was a bad idea for a thread.

you seem very judgy on what threads people start. if you don't like a thread, don't post in it. not a hard concept.

as far as claeys' sister, she needs to move on, she looks very petty.

Yeah. I think it's terrible that a close family member - who apparently feels her brother got a raw deal at MN - still harbors some resentment toward the school. Posting about it may not be the best decision - but show me someone who has never made a bad decision.

Of course, everyone on this board is such an evolved and enlightened human being that they would never resort to any behavior of that type.

I'd agree with you if this was the only occurrence. She posted similar things on Gopher Football FB pages & related pages multiple times last year. Your brother got canned. Say your piece once or get over it and move on.

I suppose it would be better if she would stop, but it's really of no consequence and a silly thing to post about on this board.

wgfbe2D.gif

Yep.

Coyle wanted Fleck bad. They used the incident and his Tweet as cover to fire him, so they could go after Fleck.

I wish Claeys well, hope he has a great defense at Wazzou. He is a great X's and O's guy, and D Coord. Don't think being an HC is in the cards for him ...

TC was over his skis as the HC here; the sequence of events or reason behind him being replaced is pretty much irrelevant to me at this point. Life isn't fair. Coaches get hired and fired every year, some justified, some not so much. It's part of the game and they know that going in full well. Ancient history at this point as well.

Still waiting for this answer...I'll guess it has something to do with any negativity towards your favorite coach...

Still waiting for this answer...I'll guess it has something to do with any negativity towards your favorite coach...

It actually has to do with negativity towards somebody who has never worked for the U in any capacity. I have no problem with this as a thread, but it is no reflection on Tracy Claeys.

It actually has to do with negativity towards somebody who has never worked for the U in any capacity. I have no problem with this as a thread, but it is no reflection on Tracy Claeys.

I agree with you, I'm just calling a spade a spade.

TC was over his skis as the HC here; the sequence of events or reason behind him being replaced is pretty much irrelevant to me at this point. Life isn't fair. Coaches get hired and fired every year, some justified, some not so much. It's part of the game and they know that going in full well. Ancient history at this point as well.

Yes, agree with you.

Just thought it was worth saying.

Why? Do share

GophersInIowa made good point about why he posted it. He even inadvertently referenced Gopher Weather Guy in his post "Resentment is one thing. Acting like a child is another. :eek:

But if you need an answer take your pick:

Of a non-professional? Tracy didn't post anything

I suppose it would be better if she would stop, but it's really of no consequence and a silly thing to post about on this board.

Hope she stops, but can understand her bitterness. People can post what they want. It's just odd that some people who take shots on a regular basis always get their noses out of joint and complain about "threads", get a little self-righteous when someone talks about an O.P.? :confused:

You'd have to ask GII, but this hardly seemed like a savage attack:

Last edited:

Top Bottom