Annual stadium issues

Another item for the wish list: Improved sound system, including additional speakers around the entire stadium. Hope that's on the to-do list at some point.

I got a nice response to my email.

It was a reasonable response. The water situation, soft drinks, food was so absurd that there really can't provide a "good" response... because outside of a fire that burnt up their supplies... there is no good reason for not being ready, and that includes all the games this year.

I hope they are ready for Iowa.....

Another item for the wish list: Improved sound system, including additional speakers around the entire stadium. Hope that's on the to-do list at some point.

i second this but they wont unless people start complaining about it. our sound system sounds so muffled at time and quiet. i would like a more "crisp" sound and not just from one source

i second this but they wont unless people start complaining about it. our sound system sounds so muffled at time and quiet. i would like a more "crisp" sound and not just from one source

I'm not sure where you all sit but one of my main old man gripes is that the sound system is so damn loud on the open half of the visitors side. I find the volume almost painful.

I'm not sure where you all sit but one of my main old man gripes is that the sound system is so damn loud on the open half of the visitors side. I find the volume almost painful.
Ya if the ref hits his Mike wrong it's brutal

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It must be pretty uneven depending on where you sit as on the home side middle lower level (closer to the concourse) sound is pretty much perfect (outside the days we get the B produciton team and the Vikings are playing).

I think they overcompensate for the lack of speakers by cranking the ones in the plaza. A nice well-balanced system would alleviate that (maybe make it louder in the student section).

Top Bottom