First Half Overreaction Thread: Fire Robb Smith Edition

hello-world

Reaction score
Getting torn up by one of the worst offenses in the country.

Torn up isn't entirely true, but I don't think he's a good coordinator.

Overreaction sums it up. They gave up 10 points. Their one TD drive was 12 yards.

How many drops did they have? They did our pass D all kinds of favors.

THe secondary is going to struggle this year but I don’t think that’s a big surprise. What’s the deal with Williamson, the Florida transfer? Did he play at all? Hurt?

NM St had a HUGE number of drops. They were putting in the air the whole game, hoping for a PI or to just make something happen. Not a great way to do business, if your receivers can't hand onto it! Their QB is nice!

Hope they heal up on D, figure some things out on O, and make it to another bowl.

I have never been a fan of the soft zone coverage. Thought we could have played a little tighter.

I know they had guys out, but it was their second game and our first. 1st Quarter doesn't hold much water IMO.

Overreaction sums it up. They gave up 10 points. Their one TD drive was 12 yards.

Yeah, they had one drive where they got into a rhythm but all they got out of that was a field goal. Their TD is more on our offense than our defense, and it took a perfect pass into a perfect spot for their td.

He's not going anywhere this season, but coming in he's our weakest coach, and nothing from last night changed my thoughts on that.

I suspect we used vanilla o and d to start then made adjustments quickly and never looked back. Game plans for future games should be much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom