Tonight's the night!

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Tonight is the night we've been waiting for. The long dark night of the soul is over. We can breathe again. We can smile and laugh and enjoy our lives. Again. Thanks to tonight.

In honor of tonight I am abandoning my pledge of sobriety and drinking. Heavily. What are YOU doing?

Row and Skol!

On the shopping list for tonight and this Labor Day weekend: Don't forget to get beer!!!

Good for you Hungan1! Never forget the beer. If you have to forget something, take the occasion to forget your twelve steps! (I'll take them again tomorrow. For tonight: drink's on!)

I drank too much in college. For over twelve years after I got married, I quit drinking. Many friends were getting DUIs, I thought something or someone was telling me to give my liver a vacay.

But, for tonight I have to personally go get beer! Moderation is the key except on game days. :drink:

GO GOPHERS!

Tonight I revert to alcoholism. Tomorrow I'll repent. But let's not think about tomorrow. DRINK ON, GOPHER ON!

Row and Skol!

So I've had a few more than a few. That's part of the event tonight. A little vodka. Much whiskey. Beer to wash things down.

Tonight we live!

Skol! and Row!

After the first quarter display in front of the 29,000 of us here at the Bank, I may start drinking!!

Top Bottom