Gopher kids club

#2Gopher

Reaction score
A friend of mine son joined Gopher Kids Club. Kind of cool as to what he received. However he hasn't received the newsletter, specials for the Gopher games as advertised. Anyone else know anything about this? Calling them is brutal. You don't get phone calls back and they don't respond to e-mails.

A friend of mine son joined Gopher Kids Club. Kind of cool as to what he received. However he hasn't received the newsletter, specials for the Gopher games as advertised. Anyone else know anything about this? Calling them is brutal. You don't get phone calls back and they don't respond to e-mails.

The U has never handled the Kids Club very well. It's a really good deal, especially if you take kids to non-revenue games. But they sure take their time in getting mailings out and communicating with people.

You would think this would be a perfect program for some marketing student interns to run. My daughter would have loved to run something like this when she was in school. As long as they got the resources and support from the A.D.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You would think this would be a perfect program for some marketing student interns to run. My daughter would have loved to run something like this when she was in school. As long as they got the resources and support from the A.D.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Interns normally do run Goldy's Kids Club and as noted above, it's way under-resourced from a communications/response standpoint.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom