***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

As an aside

I'm sitting at in a Buffalo Wild Wings in Portland since Comcast still doesn't have an agreement with BTN here. Just saw Paul Simon at the Yankees game- dude does not look healthy- sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the agreement is that you have to get the sports pack if you have Comcast outside of a Big Ten city unfortunately.

I think the agreement is that you have to get the sports pack if you have Comcast outside of a Big Ten city unfortunately.

Yes I know- supposedly there's negotiations going on for expats like me in other states

Well at least we keep trying to throw deep!

OMG- was that a screen play? I've heard of their existence but thought they were extinct in Minnesota

I have to say, this team has talented players. I’ve seen some very athletic plays. While this game certainly does not portend the season, I may see a light at the end of the tunnel.*

*I reserve the right to change this statement based on future performance.

Last edited:

Smith looks really good running and catching the ball. Can Zack pull the ball back and run it off that option? If he can, it'll really open things up. Doesn't have to do it a lot, just enough to keep the defense honest.

so would you play Morgan the rest of the way? I'm thinking so.

Is Tanner Morgan more of a dual threat?

A few of the freshman have looked impressive.

Bateman looks the part.

Time to get Tanner Morgan and others some PT.

A few of the freshman have looked impressive.

Bateman looks the part.

Batemen looks like if we can get the ball near him he’s gonna go get it. He looks like a big time wr and moves like one

Batemen looks like if we can get the ball near him he’s gonna go get it. He looks like a big time wr and moves like one

Autman-Bell has been solid too. It is really nice to have 3 solid receivers with Douglas not far behind.

MSU is our crossover game like Maryland was.

MSU was chosen totally at random.

Perhaps we can establish one of those rare trophy games with them.

I think technically they (the State of Michigan) are on our borders so we can call it "border battle".

Gee, one can learn something new on Gopherhole everyday! Have never looked at a map of Superior that close.

Gee, one can learn something new on Gopherhole everyday! Have never looked at a map of Superior that close.

Can win you a beer. Just like betting someone the Vikings have won a NFL Championship...

Keeping Zach in there makes no sense. Bad coaching decision, IMO.

And Zach's hurt. Again when he didn't need to be out there. Great.

And Zach's hurt. Again when he didn't need to be out there. Great.

I'm thinking we're leaving him in because he's so in need of snaps and experience. I can tell you he won't be running another QB draw...

If I can read lips, "We'll take you out after this series" says PJ.

Top Bottom