***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So we already have 6 guys hurt and 3-4 during garbage time that didn't need to be out there. Ugh.

Huh? How u figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said that before he got up and ran around. It looked like he had it stuck in the turf and the guy rolled it up. Glad it wasn't serious...

We should all take a moment and feel bad for Goldy. Another 48 half pushups coming. I bet those guy hated late game field goals...

We should all take a moment and feel bad for Goldy. Another 48 half pushups coming. I bet those guy hated late game field goals...
Why? Is Goldy an out of shape alcohol sheened marching band member?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players, performers and portrayers.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Each another's audience inside the gilded cage?

The stadium is almost empty.

The Viking game started an hour after this but is only 3 game minutes behind now.

My eyes are killing me. I think the white unis make it look like the guys are wearing "Depends".

Love seeing catches by kids I've never heard of. Like Femi to get a carry

Are Zach and Rodney outside and are they being attended to and just watching the game?

All in All a good game. Took a quarter to get going, but they did their job. QB looks good.

Was hoping they would break 50...but I'm glad that it wasn't close

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

QB not moving his left arm when shaking hands. Concerning. Not sure on Smith.

Victory formation is best formation. Not perfect, but a fun start to the season!

Disappointed that Casa de Autos did not make an appearance with the Gophers playing New Mexico State.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

OMG- was that a screen play? I've heard of their existence but thought they were extinct in Minnesota

Was at the game. I told the guy sitting next to me that I thought the last time I remember Minn. throwing a screen pass was when I was a student at the U and Tony Dungy was the QB

It is comical seeing people getting so upset with PJ risking Zack when half of GH thought he wouldn’t be good enough to start! Obviously, the coaching staff was not as concerned over the injury as us, but hopefully he is OK.

I think I heard the announcers say that about 21 freshman saw playing time in the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. The panic for these “‘major” injuries is really funny to read through.

Wow. The panic for these “‘major” injuries is really funny to read through.

I don't know if you saw Ibrahim's injury but it looked real bad. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he tore his ACL and we don't find out about it until tomorrow.

Top Bottom