***OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not to be totally off topic, but who makes the football schedules? We play Michigan State 5 times from now through 2025. We play Michigan once.

Purdue and Northwestern has turned into a good game

Not to be totally off topic, but who makes the football schedules? We play Michigan State 5 times from now through 2025. We play Michigan once.

MSU is our crossover game like Maryland was.

MSU was chosen totally at random.

Perhaps we can establish one of those rare trophy games with them.

I think technically they (the State of Michigan) are on our borders so we can call it "border battle".

That return by Winfield was sick! Punting has been good. We’ve got some receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone yell when our game is back on. I'm watch Purdue until then...

Gotta like adjustments the OL made in game and them keeping ZA free from harm.

Slow start, but this team has potential. Eager to see what they can do against better teams. I haven't been this excited about our passing game in a while.

MSU is our crossover game like Maryland was.

MSU was chosen totally at random.

Perhaps we can establish one of those rare trophy games with them.

I think technically they (the State of Michigan) are on our borders so we can call it "border battle".

It just seems weird to never play a team you have a historic trophy with.

And selfishly, having just moved to the Detroit Metro, I was hoping to see us in the big house within the next 10 years. I guess Michigan State and Ohio State 5 times in the next 7 years will be a good consolation.

Oh my goodness -- is nobody at the game at all? Stadium looks empty at halftime!

What is the announced attendance?

It's nice to see that quite a few of the local guys are looking legit.

Pj's coaches association patch looks really solidly attached.

Good to see Thomas playing after getting the shoulder dinged

Our defense needs some work. Or experience. Or something.

Please stop playing Prevent D in the 3rd Qtr

Defense isn't impressing the heck out of me yet. Seems very bend but don't break style.

okay, it's game 1 and I'm already sick of the Fanville commercials. It's going to be a long year...

Well, they got the stop. Hopefully we keep the peddle down with good play calling.

They might have got the stop on a downed QB, but that play goes to the house against a good offense.
That play was a giant problem, hopefully Fleck sees it on film.

As an aside

I'm sitting at in a Buffalo Wild Wings in Portland since Comcast still doesn't have an agreement with BTN here. Just saw Paul Simon at the Yankees game- dude does not look healthy- sad.

Deep ball has been off so far tonight.

okay, it's game 1 and I'm already sick of the Fanville commercials. It's going to be a long year...

Better than that car dealership commercial on Aggie Vision.

Better than that car dealership commercial on Aggie Vision.

Its been enough time for me to forgive AggieVision.

You know boys, we are damn lucky NMSU can't catch tonight. They've really saved us...

Top Bottom